Search results

1. Baked

MMOBUGS Launcher failing repeatedly

Hi everyone, So I go to log in 10mins ago, click my mmobugs for UF emu launcher, i get my tray icon saying logining into mmobugs, then the bubble, and the tray icon vanish. rinse repeat, same result, reboot, same, played lastnight np.... No mmobug running in processes like it should be... This...
  2. Baked

Help with macro for EZserver eqemu please

Hi, I got this mac I modded/wrote and it works mostly fine except my new epics won't autoclick, it says suchandsuch not found, any help please? and anything else wrong with the macro or to make it better i'd apreciate. This has been happening on all my bots since they got there 3.0+ epics...
  3. Baked

EQBC can't find answer

I am trying to setup and use ebcs mq2ebc or whatever its called lol How do i change a macro that uses ingame /tell commands from a mastername to read the eqbc chat instead? Example of my current macro, I want this to work using eqbc instead of ingame tells> |SKmelee.mac this is quite a simple...
  4. Baked

mmoloader crashing EMU

mmoloader crashing on launch So this mourning I try to log in to bugs then EQEMU. I have been using this setup fine, including late lastnight. sof install, sof emu bugs install, nothing changed overnight on my end. I click my EMUBUGS loader icon, the loader starts in the tray, then...
  5. Baked

Help with melee functionality please?

So I have a mac I have modified to my liking however, I don't understand how to incorporate other skills into it like kick, bash, ht, layhands, soul guard, things both inate and learned disc's. I want these skills to go off automatically like autoattack does durring the fight. Here is my mac...
  6. Baked

/gate, fade, instcamp?

So these emu servers see when we warp and will ban? Does that apply to gate and fade aswell? These are nice features when we atk something bigger and meaner then us, or we get adds we can't handle, beats ressing.
  7. Baked

Copy and paste my live toons to emu?

Is there any way, or server that allows us to copy over our live toons as they are to an emu server and continue on from there? I dread starting over from scratch, even on ez mode, there's just SO much stuff to get/do I'd love if I could just use my live toons as a template and start from...
  8. Baked

Autoacceptrades....

Since I came back a few weeks ago, having this plugin loaded...... Whatever toon has this loaded, crash's the second anything appears in there trade window, whether giving or recieving. Still doing it today after minor patch. This is on 6 different accounts. Am I missing something? this used...
  9. Baked

After charm of lore, then what?

Hi, can anyone give me some good advice to lvl to 40ish fast after charm of lore? Seems I cant do slipgear anymore least not at lvl 16 :(
  10. Baked

Missed the boat

Missed the boat, Please help with macro Hey I missed the boat awhile back when they changed how tells work. I need to update my macros so tell commands work without using tell windows What do I need to alter to fix this? I couldn't find any clear answer using search.
  11. Baked

Little help adjusting macro please?

I just tried to add some functionality to this mac that I saw in villageidiots wizardpull.mac However I ran into an error which made it misbehave. {} pairing ran into another subroutine See attachment for complete error message The orange are things I tried to add to this macro, before my...
  12. Baked

Best/Easiest missions to farm SoD teir4/5 armor and loot?

Title says it all. Looking for ideas of what missions to do to finish out my bots armor and items there all lvl 85 now. PM is fine if you want to keep it quiet :cool:
  13. Baked

Two quick questions

1) is the shout box gone, or is it just mine? 2) Anyone else not able to get into magelo? clicking links does nothing cept reload the page :mad:
  14. Baked

My mag mac, runs on command only

My mag mac, runs on command only *SIMPLE* Here is my mag version, again won't buff or mem spells. This will nuke over and over untill mob is below 5% or toon is oom, it also sends in the normal summoned pet. Will also cast DS on group the way I have it set up. It will autofollow the toon you...
  15. Baked

My wizard mac, runs on command only

My wizard mac, runs on command only *SIMPLE* Hey gang time to start sharing my macros. All of these started as some broken mag mac some one gave me. Credit goes mostly to the original creator and some of the folks here who have helped me get it working. If anyone wants to clean it up more feel...
  16. Baked

Auto afk'ing in custom macro's..

So last time I played a week or so back I noticed my bots going afk all by them selves after a short time. I control them manualy via tells. They were idle maybe 5-15mins They have never done this before. Most are casters on a custom modified mag mac, there is no afk in this mac. Whats the...
  17. Baked

Help with wiz macro question

Ok here is the macro some one gave me that I modified, for my own needs. I works on command only, and it will follow, or nuke, or sit/stand on command. The issues I have questions with are below the full code. |mage.mac this is quite a simple macro without all the functionality of the genbot...
  18. Baked

Chat box gone?

If I missed it somewhere forgive me. That chat box at the top of my forums is just, gone.......... Whats up with that?
  19. Baked

/stick, and being watched

No I haven't been in trouble but reading some threads made me think of something.... GM's can see your toon sticking to mobs in melee... Hell anyone can see it. Can the stick code be modified to make it change range/action to appear more natural? Have it change range during combat, have it...
  20. Baked

Question on signature

I have a quote I found online that I wanted to use for my signature. It is about 1 small paragraph. The cp says it exceeds the 500 character limit, anyway I can make this work? it contains no images or anything I can see would be objectionable. This is what I want in my sig below> If this is...