Search results

1. G

Macro for Groundspawns

This is a macro request for something that could pick up groundspawns in your area--specifically this is for the mushrooms / fungi in North Kaladim to make Kaladim Constitutionals. Any help / info would be appreciated!
  2. G

Stick front

I know the /stick !front command exists, but that keeps you everywhere *but* the front of the mob. Now that I box 7 characters at once, it'd be nice to have a way to make sure that I (as a tank) stay in front of the mob. Is there a way to do this with moveutils that I'm just not seeing? I'm...
  3. G

Instamem spells

I've been a member of a bunch of these communities for a long time, but cancelled my subscriptions to all but this one site (for obvious reasons :) ) Anyway, this site has always come through with what I've needed in terms of plugins and whatnot, but there is one that I have been missing for a...
  4. G

70.3 PoR Mission made easy

This mission is given by the spirit of Ao th 4th (I think that is his name) in arcstone and is called "The Laboratory." This will require you to box a decent group, or go in with a group of friends. The best part is that the entire group has to stay outside while you handle the emotes. You...