Search results

1. Chink

Happy Birthday Fry!

Happy Birthday!!
  2. Chink

Buying a desktop

Have brought 3 laptops and a desktop from Ibuypower over a time period of 8 years. The company have yet to fail me and great customer service, never had a problem with them just my opinion. If you look at my old arse posts there's info on comps from other topics of owning a rig.
  3. Chink

Pick my mate for EQ Wedding Chapel

Can I have 2 Gnomes? can be like an Ice cream sandwich only smaller
  4. Chink

1YEAR BABY!

^_^ Happy for you, we only get one life~! Stay UP !!!
  5. Chink

GTL!!

Looking for some new thermogenics for spring / summer time I heard that OxyELITE Pro was a good one to take for weight loss. I have been out of the gym for about one year and slacked off so hard now I am determined to get back my six pack(abs not coronas). I dont know what's flying around in GNC...
  6. Chink

HotFix

.. What is it 439 crowns now per bag which pretty much sucks ass. How else am I suppose to support my drinking and drug habits in EQ!
  7. Chink

Moving character to another account questions

... Tisk tisk tisk Smarty have you no Christmas spirit? I can get you the DoB for 24 bucks! lol :eek:
  8. Chink

Thread of Pure Awesome - Youtube Videos

This happens to me with my chick! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5KrVHf6NzE&playnext=1&list=PL18EB6A7E43E0D312&index=22
  9. Chink

Computer Building Websites

IBuyPower I have purchased 2 laptops a few years ago and a PC recently from Ibuypower and have no complaints about them, my PC even came in 3 day's earlier then expected. I have had my computer for about a year now and only thing I did was change my video card to a Radeon 5870 which I got from...
  10. Chink

Happy Thanksgiving

AYE HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! EAT UP :eek:
  11. Chink

Cagefights

Good fight! J *Gives JJ pillow and blanky* :p
  12. Chink

Official Mugshot Thread

Me and my woman Like the Title says :eek: I know once again I am mad late.
  13. Chink

Why all the hate?

Bwahaha Two words: Gucci Bag ---Lil extra put a rose in it. To the topic of the thread yea I got douched on a bit here but there's always gonna be hater's Fook em. Got a problem come see me...:eek: Fooking dnt even know how to quote !! =(
  14. Chink

Seattle98104 scammer

Fook it Basically Just trying to do what JJ stated, soon after it happened.
  15. Chink

Seattle98104 scammer

Recently purchased a shaman from this guy around march and today at work I have got emails from Sony about password change request, knowing he called soe to change PW and etc.Now he didn't change the email so I have gotten all the emails referring to the name change and server transfer.Why do...
  16. Chink

Need to gun down some zombies?!? To vent out?

Heya peeps, Dont know if this site is known here but got a coffe break arcade site based on jus killing zombies fun to kill some time and some undead. http://www.zombiegames.net ...:eek: