Search results

1. M

Inktu'ta Nocqufil event

Hello i am wondering if anyone has dont the Noquifil event in inktu'ta for the BiC succesfully? I am having problems doing the cursecaller even. i box which is trouble right there. even with 2 other players its rough. ZAM talks about kiting them. But they seem to run faster than light and you...
  2. M

Petclass AFK macro for exp (pet/merc)

hey guys, wondering if anyone has a macro that will afk exp a pet class. doesnt have to be great. can be light blues. just to get a few AA here and there while in the office. pet is clearly capable of tanking mobs. just wondering if anyone knows of a macro that could assist the process like...
  3. M

SK bot

hey guys, looking for a decent bot to afk a lil bit for an SK and cleric (no merc. unless i throw a dps merc in the mix). nothing serious. looking for something that will camp somewhere and pull a couple mobs at a time (using AE Hate) and just grind the night away. for a couple hours here and...
  4. M

Instance with respawn? 90+

Hey guys just looking about for instances that have respawns for 90+ Looking to take my 95sk and cleric there for some afl leveling here and there. Prefer not to do it in open zones, on my server you wouldn't believe the amount of wanderers on my server I don't need those exploitable respawns...
  5. M

Assistance from multiboxers on pc setup

hey all, i currently 4 box, its the only way i get stuff done due to my playtimes and RL commitments. I have a PC and a laptop which i run 2 each on currently but the laptop has to go unfortunately. I am going to be stuck with 1 PC, And i am wondering from people who might have experience with...
  6. M

Razer Naga mouse with EQ1/mmobugs?

Hey guys i got a razer naga mouse off my wife for a present, cool mouse, but im trying to figure out how i can use it in conjunction with Mmobugs/eq1 related stuff, it has profiles for WoW and EQ2 etc but not for EQ1, i used its macro recording which is very basic, recording keystrokes and...
  7. M

MAc request: Bard or Ranger

Does anyone have or know of a half decent Bard or Ranger macro? Basicly to function in the same manner as Shambot, But obviously for the intended class. Basicly want the ranger to assist, melee and cast 2 spells (tempest arrows and ice nuke) Bard, Same deal, but also twist songs. I dont want...