Search results

1. D

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

LOL totally my bad... i didnt even look at the date of two weeks ago. Thanks. =)
  2. D

So the update above doesn't mean the release here should work? Sorry if I misunderstood.
  3. D

Incorrect client version? Can someone confirm if this is just me? Yeah all downloads say incorrect client version. Nobody tested the update?
  4. D

Says incorrect version when i load it?
  5. D

Starting trustable old EQ group on EQMac

I may have been a little drunk and didn't use my words correctly.
  6. D

Starting trustable old EQ group on EQMac

I have an old account here, but I dont know a lot of people here, but what I'm trying to do is find a group of folks that want to play together on eqmac. No active hacks , no selling plat, no selling hacks, none of that shit. The server is too fragile for me to support anyone doing any of that...
  7. D

MMOBugs MQ2 For EQMac PC Client - Beta Release

TBH, no big deal to me. I'm fine clicking the spells in manually. Just testing it for ya since you worked on it.
  8. D

Just fyi for testing purposes, I CTD'd just now when loading a spell set. CTD on 4th spell memmed. Appreciate the work on it, tho.
  9. D

Tested working. Thanks htw!!!!
  10. D

Vah Shir Animation Jumping Into Screen - EQMac

Another symptom of weirdness... I can't pull up my group window. Alt-G does nothing. Alt-C nothing either.
  11. D

Yall see anything crazy with my eqclient.ini that may be causing it? [Defaults] Sound=TRUE NewUI=TRUE ReadOnce=TRUE VisitedLuclinOptions=TRUE UseLuclinHumanMale=TRUE UseLuclinHumanFemale=TRUE UseLuclinBarbarianMale=TRUE UseLuclinBarbarianFemale=TRUE UseLuclinEruditeMale=TRUE...
  12. D

It's the old thing where when attacking your arms and shit run into your screen, where you shouldn't see them at all.
  13. D

Anyone else having Vah Shir animation running into your screen in first person? I'm seeing weird animation graphics jump into screen? It's done this forever, even since old eqgame.exe. Luclin models are all turned on. Any thoughts? I also have a problem getting into boats because their textures...
  14. D

Basic Puller Mac (without mq2melee)

Turns anon on Appreciate the help, tho!
  15. D

To be honest, I just assumed /attack on was mq2melee because it didn't work. Now that you mention it, I saw it said "atk on" in mq2, but like I said, it didn't actually turn it on, so something bugged there. Unless that's just me. /keypress 1 worked, however, for the time being
  16. D

Uses hotkey slot #1 as your attack key in the absence of mq2melee. Once mq2melee is working, I can post the normal macro. Notes: -In normal zones without a big Z-axis change, the only number you need to ever worry about editing is the RV_MaxRadius, which says the distance within which you want...
  17. D

One other thing... mq2exchange should do a check to see if you're bardcasting before doing the logic to check if you're casting. If you're bardcasting, it should continue exchanging as normal. If not, it should spit out an error saying cannot exchange while casting. It should be approx line 40...
  18. D

Confirmed. Crashing when right-click memming spells. Gonna try just memming them straight from book til fix. =)
  19. D

Anybody wanna start a macro team from level 1?

Honestly, I don't know anymore. lol
  20. D

Anybody wanna start a macro team from level 1?

I assumed he meant macro. I am working on some different macro sets to pull in some old macros and make em work on al'kabor.