Search results

1. F

mq2autogroup

Will no longer auto accept raid invites from people on the list but it will accept all group invites.
  2. F

mq2missing

/missing zone and any other command will not work. Its just lists everyone in the zone.
  3. F

Pottery

I'm looking for a pottery mac that will go from 180 to 300. With the introduction of SoD powersources can now be made via pottery and I go through powersources like water lately it seems.
  4. F

could we possible add

MQ2Missing a raid plugin would like to possible get this added too mmobugs would be good for people who lead raids and can't compile there own stuff. The author is s0rcier.
  5. F

new maps

Heres some that I have. javascript:location.href='https://publish.comcast.net/dpath/u54CsHQY1TJURS83k_Ohdr61509Z6DKujE_hXub5x4gwwxg3XxK1u7FlKpS7_yDprjbE_fseS3uJw28-2kwJgonpXVtnXQbCNzp3UqDGF2A/';
  6. F

invite everyone in eqbc

I'd like to invite everyone in my eqbc channel to group with one hotkey. The names of the people I use for groups vary on what I'm camping I use 5 boxes at a time. Originally I was thinking of something like /bca //bc groupleadername //invite me. But when using ${Me.CleanName} it just...
  7. F

Auto door opener

Anyone can give me an example of a macro that will have a bard or rogue just chain pick locks and open a door. Same door but they need to keep it open at all times.
  8. F

general chat channels

I'm just wondering if there is a way to say have a macro like afcleric respond to chat channels. For instance if I joined channel boobs via /join boobs and it was my first channel. Could I request a cure in channel boobs and have the cleric respond to my request? I'm sure this is talked...
  9. F

Kiteshit

Was wondering if anyone can get this working for wizard someone sent it to me from mq2 site while ago but, could never figure out what to do to get it working. | kiteshit.mac | kite 4 fucking dwarves in ew #define STATE_RESTING 0 #define STATE_PULLING 1 #define STATE_SNARING...