Search results

1. G

MQ2Melee EQemu question

I left for 3 months and came back. I have not changed anything in my melee file but my downshits I use to keep clickies up doesn't work anymore. They worked before I left but now nothing. I have mq2melee, mq2bandolier loaded also have the cast.ini in my macro folder. Will post the code when I...
  2. G

EMU server Noticed I can not target very far

Been gone for a few months was ill. I come back and tried to target things far away on map and noticed I can't. I sometimes get a tar to far away /tar force to target. But mostly don't get anything. Is there a setting I need to change or did something change while I was gone?
  3. G

SoF Emulater loader version acting up.

I was using it today and working fine. I turned off computers for the big storm here. When rebooting and trying to log in the loader, it would start the process then disappear. I have tried several reboots. Also tried redoing the loader but nothing is working. Then tried to mess with reloading...
  4. G

Having troubles with MMOBugs MQ2

Been playing on EQtitan for a few weeks no problems. Then today I go to click the loader it fires up and starts to login. Once it is logged in the symbol would disappear and not be running. So reinstalled the loader fixed that problem. But a new one was popped up. I need to reinstall the SoF...
  5. G

Looking for where I can buy SoD,Underfoot,HoT expansion packs

I am not having any luck finding these expansion packs in DVD form for purchased. Anyone know where to look? Tried ebay, amazon, and just open searches but with no luck.
  6. G

Help with modbot on EZ server anyone?

Got a shammy trying to get him working on modbot. I got the emu version but he will spam certain buffs several times. Like cast regen a few times a minute. Plus trouble with him excepting more than one person as a tank. I have TankName=####,#### ####= names but only the first one will be...
  7. G

Have modbot working on an Emu server

Hey just started playing on an emu server. I got modbot up and working for my shammy bot. All except the debuffs seem to be getting recast over and over. Specially slow, cripple, and malo. Anyone else having this trouble? Plus some spells like regen would chain cast but I made those cast by...
  8. G

Hi looking for a Emu server

Long time EQ player, quit 2 years ago. But have the itch again. Looking for a server I can have run modbot or something like it and have my own group of 3 or more. Plus looking for a server mildly populated and that has several of you guys on it. That way we could team up to get harder things done.
  9. G

Chronobine quests?

What are some easy repeatable quest that can be done for chronobines? Been trying to farm some of the archaic armor pieces but can not find Wrathpaw or some of the other names to pop and drop the items in Ocean Hills/Village. So looking to buy them via chronobines.
  10. G

Anyone know a easy way to skill up defense on a toon?

Just made a toon got it to 51 in about 6 hours. I got its casting skill up but trying to figure out if there is a easy way to get defense up.
  11. G

HuD question

A while back I found in this forum a way to add a line to your HuD for how many people in zone. Now I can not find it and lost the saved version of my old hud with it in it. I have searched a coupel things like people in zone (under HuD forum). But had no luck. I bet it is in one of the long...
  12. G

Got a computer/EQ question here

Will this rig E8400 Intel clocket at 4.0Ghz 1 320 GB HD Intel MOBO MOBO (asrock I think it is) 8800GT Nvidia Video Card 4 Gigs of RAM Windows Vista x64 bit OS LG DVD/CD Burner w/ Lightscribe Will it run 6 instances of EQ with stuffed turned down. Never did like the spell effects when...
  13. G

Mac having trouble targeting still

I use the basic hunter mac I found here I do believe a while ago when I joined. The hunternowarp.mac. Nothing changed in it but the radi. And the mob ini and loot ini's. I use to have no trouble with it. Would run smooth as could be. Would target the nearest npc on the ini list for that zone and...
  14. G

Question on Tinkering

Does anyone have a guide of what combines to do.... that are all vendor bought items. I keep looking and it seems every combine seems to have at least one part that needs to be farmed. Usually can find a path in other TS's that gets you to 200 ish off completely vendor bought stuff. It is...
  15. G

Help with mage.ini

Anyone got a working mage.ini for modbot? Trying to get it to cast petbuffs and hand the items to the pet. But getting errors. Got it all set up basically will throw it in here so you can see [Settings] DoMelee=FALSE DoHeals=TRUE DoBuffs=TRUE DoDebuffs=TRUE DoEvents=FALSE DoCures=FALSE...
  16. G

About a problem with modbot saying dude 10

I get a [mq2] Dude 10 I can't cast (spellnamehere) right now error type thing in modbot. I went through with friends and I have allt he ini's where they need to be and all the plugins loaded that need to be. Hell the toon will cast self set buffs over and over. But when requested to cast a buff...
  17. G

Question about MQ2FPS

Hey all I am trying to understand MQ2FPS plugin. any of you here use it if so like to discuss it some. I been talking to HTW in emails about it. But thought might be better to run it through here so everyone can see it and maybe those who need can get the help too. I got a email from HTW will...
  18. G

Anyone having trouble w/mac finding targets? Specially huntermac?

Hey I use hunter macro to get some tradeskill stuff. And since last patch it is real buggy. Is anyone else having troubles with it. It seems to not want to try and find the next target nearest the toon. Or will not find any target at all in a target rich area. It is wild. I have not changed...
  19. G

Macro acting up.

Hey I run the mage mac from this post http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-uis/3899-updated-mage-mac.html And all of the sudden... when a mob is not in the camp. The mage will just very quickly target himself and then untarget himself over and over. Somewhat...
  20. G

About the MMO loader

I did not know where to post this so figured here. This new loader I had to give my router and firewall permission to let it out. So I do and I notice it is logging into the website here it says. So I figure this is to check to see if we are members no biggy. The problem I have is wondering if...