Search results

1. E

Question MQ2DoCrackWnd.h

No, the MQ2DoCrack plugin is closed source here. I just figured someone out there might keep their own copy updated. :P Thanks for the responses though guys. It turns out I don't quite have DoCrack working anyway. I'm getting disconnected every time I log in with it loaded even though the...
  2. E

Question MQ2DoCrackWnd.h

Does anyone have an updated copy of MQ2DoCrackWnd.h (or CrackWnd.h in some compiles) that they could send to me? I've been dabbling in making my own compile, and I've got an old copy of the source to MQ2DoCrack by itself updated and working, but I don't have MQ2DoCrackWnd.h to go with it to use...
  3. E

Question Mq2moveutil issues

---
  4. E

2 Boxing w/ Virtual Machine?

Yeah I am using VMWare Workstation 11. I have it set to bridged and manually selected my network card. The thing is, I appear to be connected to my LAN fine, I just can't seem to get out to the internet on my VM. I can successfully ping my host pc from my VM, I cannot ping anything over the...
  5. E

Well, try as I might, I cannot get my virtual machine session to connect to the internet when I attempt to set up a bridged connection. NAT configuration works, but that of course defeats the entire purpose of using the VM as it maintains the IP and MAC address of the host PC.
  6. E

The above two posts are exactly the information that I needed. Thank you both very much!
  7. E

Thanks for the reply warking but you misunderstood my meaning. I'm wondering if its possible to connect to a server like p99 with two separate clients running on the same PC, but with different t IP addresses and/or Mac addresses. I've worked around the IP restriction in the past simply by...
  8. E

Does anyone have any experience in successfully two boxing on a single PC with a virtual machine program of some sort? I've never personally experimented with VM's and was curious about how this would work for a server like Project 1999 what with their custom anticheat .dll and all. Is it...
  9. E

Kings and Bandits

I remember a time when admins actually responded to threads here......
  10. E

Kings and Bandits

Well, I don't know if anyone else from this community plays there: eqpvp.com (Kings and Bandits) But I'd gladly donate to whomever got a compile working for that eqgame.exe. Doesn't need all the bells and whistles. My DoCracks already work, I'd mostly like chat commands going to the MQ2 window...
  11. E

Kings and Bandits

They include an eqgame.exe in their patch files however it's identical in file size. I don't know how to disassemble or hex edit it to figure out if it's the standard eq titanium released .exe or not, but all of my docrack commands work if I use them through a game trainer I made, so I would...
  12. E

Kings and Bandits

No?
  13. E

Kings and Bandits

Anyone tried using MQ2 on this new emu pvp server? I'm getting very strange functionality. The MQ2 chat window doesn't pop up upon loading til you zone, and even then it doesn't output any text to it at all. Lots of plugins and commands are not working either. Perhaps the eqgame.exe they provide...
  14. E

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

Any luck with /circle command htw?
  15. E

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

I did some more testing with the circle function last night. If I manually run out of the circle, it breaks and I can hopefully unload + reload MQ2MoveUtils to make it function again. If I use /circle off to stop it before manually moving, I can use the function again perfectly to start another...
  16. E

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

I take it back.... circle WAS working when I would unload and reload the plugin... now it's not working at all. *sigh*
  17. E

MQ2MoveUtils / MQ2Melee

Also, /circle only works the initial time you use it. Manually moving from the circle and trying to use the function again gives messages such as: 5.64738e-316 Circling Radius 5.31665e-315, center 5.33381e-315 9.43356e-289 It seems that it works again if you die or zone, or unload and reload...