Search results

1. McNukkah

Are bans still happening?

No one really knows what the reasoning behind the suspensions / bans have been. Some people say they log in a toon after being inactive for months and then bam, suspended. It does seem random, and it does seem like they're just looking for even having mq2/mqnext loaded at all. I would imagine...
  2. McNukkah

Mass Pull Entire Zone?

Fartaunt has a limit on how far it will work on mobs...I want to say it was 400 or 600.
  3. McNukkah

MQ2EQWire in MqNext

Thanks! will do.
  4. McNukkah

MQ2EQWire in MqNext

Appreciate the replies. I may be wrong on this, so correct me if so, but EqWire was / is different in that: It also allowed for not drawing chat boxes. I admittedly haven't played since the big patch that forced a move to mqnext, and was just loading stuff up last night to see what was...
  5. McNukkah

MQ2EQWire in MqNext

Does this plugin (mq2EqWire) not exist for mqNext? It was pretty substantial when it came to boxing a bunch of chars.
  6. McNukkah

I know it will be ready when its ready asking if there is a general idea

Then delete this post. Your complaint is you have to *gasp* check a website? Hit F5? Jesus christ...
  7. McNukkah

Randomizing Replies

I'm honestly not concerned with GM's---although I have had one send me a tell, long ago, and the only thing that saved me was I had set up a panic response to receiving a tell from anyone that would basically just answer "sorry we are all about to camp for the night" or something and then anchor...
  8. McNukkah

Randomizing Replies

I've been fooling around trying to set up a huge ini file with a bunch of replies and have them selected randomly as replies to /tells being received. For example: Someone sends a tell to one of my characters and my character replies with one of the ini entries 1-200 I swear I've seen it...
  9. McNukkah

Account Suspended

Wonder what this means. If they're going to starting being proactive then that's going to dissuade a lot of folks from playing anymore. Wish I knew the numbers for the amount of active EQ players vs players using MQ2.
  10. McNukkah

EQ 64 Bit Client / Impact on MQ2

Appreciate the answers, gents. Guess I have to keep playing....:sneaky:
  11. McNukkah

EQ 64 Bit Client / Impact on MQ2

I read that they're planning on pushing to a 64 bit EQ client here sometime in 2022 (shortly after the expac release). I was wondering what type of impact that is going to have on the MQ2 scene? I checked around on other MQ2 forums and haven't seen any mention of it at all, but know that there...
  12. McNukkah

unable to log in

For some reason I can't get to server select screen. If I use launchpad I can, if I have mq2 and wineq2 running I just get the "Logging in to server, please wait...." dialogue box that doesn't go away. Nevermind, me dumb dumb.
  13. McNukkah

PayPal Drama

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!
  14. McNukkah

PayPal Drama

You guys could always start accepting crypto.... :cool:
  15. McNukkah

PayPal Drama

Dunno if it is an option for you guys, but as a business owner I use square. They have recurring billing options and stuff like that. Fuck paypal.
  16. McNukkah

An Observation - EQ using Innerspace 2 monitors

If I'm understanding correctly---I play 7 chars at a time on live, but they all run from a single EQ directory, although I did set them up via wineq2 to use different eqclients---it would be better (performance-wise) to create 7 EQ directories to load each toon from? What about mmobugs---does...
  17. McNukkah

Crash question

Did you ignore HTW's response? Have you tried running without mq2dpsadv loaded?
  18. McNukkah

Chatfontsize

...I fuckin' love you for trying. That's why I stay subbed here even when I'm not actively playing. Edit: I was considering, since my chat windows don't move, having a macro do a left click on the x y z coords of the "chat window input" then having it type out/input /chatfontsize 10
  19. McNukkah

Chatfontsize

So what's weird is that I logged out and edited all the ini's so that the chatfontsize /chatfontstyle is set to 10. Logged in and main window shows up fine, nice and big. The other windows show up suuuuuuper tiny---(despite the ini files all still reading "10" as the setting), BUT, I noticed...
  20. McNukkah

Chatfontsize

So I misspoke a bit---the ini files actually change and "hold the change." IE: right now everything is set to 10 and shows as 10 in the ini files---even after camping. However, the font will still display as much smaller (not 10) after a relog. Permissions / read/write etc are all correct on...