Search results

1. N

weird bug

Whenever I have MQ2 loaded and I tab out of EQ (in full screen mode) then go back, I cant click on anything. anything I click on kicks me to my desktop and minimizes eq. I can use the keyboard inside eq, but anything I do with the mouse kicks me to the desktop and minimizes eq. I tried eq in...
  2. N

what am I doing wrong?

I just downloaded the newest compile and when I try to unzip it, its telling me that macroquest2.exe is password protected.
  3. N

reimbursement changes

It looks like eq has revamped its reimbursement policy, I remember it being a pain getting any items reimbursed. 2 days ago I noticed my range item "Insignia of the faydark defenders" was missing, I really could not say how long its even been gone. It showed in my bandolier as being red, so it...
  4. N

little exp help

I may be asking for the impossible here, but I have seen some people on this accomplish the impossible before. Does anyone know of a good way for either cleric, wizard or shadowknight to solo for exp. Does not even have to be great exp if its automated with a macro. I can setup macro and let it...
  5. N

request

I vaguely remember a plugin that would let you summon a corpse to you, anyone know if anything like that still exists?
  6. N

Plugin help

I feel like such a newb now, been soo long since I played. To load a plugin I type /plugin <name>, such as /plugin mq2linkdb, but isnt there something I can type after that so that it loads by itself everytime?
  7. N

piggyzone?

Is it me or is piggyzone not working for the new zones? I am just returning after 8 months off, I bought both PoR and TSS at the same time. I thought it would be helpfull to learn the routes to the new zones by using piggyzone, but if I am standing in PoK and type /zone moors, it says it does...
  8. N

Returning Player

I am just returning to eq after almost a year gone. I just bought PoR and plan to buy SS soon. Can anyone tell about the spells in PoR? any websites have a list of spells that came out with PoR and how to get them? I looked on casters realm and saw a spell called arcstorm gate, is arcstorm part...
  9. N

Level guide?

Looking for a good leveling guide to maximize my exp. I am trying to level a sk as fast as I cant to 60, I will have a 70 cleric with him all the time sitting outside group. He is 35 now and fighting in the high end of echo caverns. Can anyone tell me where I go from here? to get to 60.