Search results

1. S

Adding a second monitor. SEQ? or WinSEQ? Details inside.

myseq is working properly right now when mq2 is not. so it is a nice fallback. not that I mind waiting on mq2, so please dont misunderstand me. also you dont need eq map always open, thats a plus and minus, no easy targeting.
  2. S

Found MySEQ in two places, one is on sourceforge.net and free and last updated yesterday, the other is myseq.net that charges donations. lol Still would like some input on anything anyone else can think of to use the second monitor for. :)
  3. S

So I am going to add a second monitor, for a few reasons... I use ISBoxer, I want to make my EQ window stretch over two screens, but using /videoport keeping main in game video on my main and using the other monitor to hold extra hotbars for stuff I do not use on a regular basis, such as divine...
  4. S

EQ Anniversary events and quests!

I thought on fv they could.
  5. S

So according to the last banwave, which DoCracks do you think are a bad idea?

As far as docracks go, I had no idea a banwave on docrack happened. Then again I just came back after months off sooo.... noblind no weather weightlock no encumber no food and drink msgs a few mount skills assist while casting use invntory while casting ezfollow far follow bard clicky no...
  6. S

Is there a plugin or issue causing crashes? My warrior crashes every other pull!

Sorry rob, but this is a plea for help for more than just an mq2 issue, it could be anything, including ui.... Besides, I spend most of my time in the lifetime section :p
  7. S

Is there a plugin or issue causing crashes? My warrior crashes every other pull!

I saw a post about mq2itemdisplay (or lables) causing crashes. I am running innerspace ISBoxer, 4 accounts... Warrior, Bard, Shaman, Enchanter It is only the warrior, even if I move him to a different instance of EQ, as soon as I switch to Enchanter to slow, BOOM crash. Now I dont have...
  8. S

I need good augs with shielding/Avoidance lvl 75ish group.

Well since Zam charges to do an item search (Which is a rant from me, because it is its member base that gives them their info!! But not now) Okay so, there is a problem when my 77 Merc can tank better than my 19khps 3kac warrior (all defensive for his level) Now I know Illsalin has some nice...
  9. S

Maintenance Notice: Monday, April 23, 2012 – 24 Hours!

Gotta remember that EQ was not originally Sony's game. It was originally by 989 Studios and Verant Interactive. And before that in beta and early release it was something Dog. I want to say Red Dog, but that is a beer lol. Hell its been 14.5 years since the beta so that is hard to remember...
  10. S

What would cause EQ CTD on my Acer laptop?

Thanks for the replies guys, I will check out the dbg.txt file and I will for sure try disabling sound, first in game then in bios. Thanks again, it gives me a place to look.
  11. S

What would cause EQ CTD on my Acer laptop?

I am not a noob when it comes to tracking this stuff down. But I am fresh out of ideas. So I need help. I will run through system specs and what I have done. EDIT: Forgot to add I cannot even get in game, I get to char select, hit Enter world it starts to load then crashes right before it...
  12. S

Fabled Trakanon

/warp target Another way is to constantly keep pulling him to where he banishes to. Thats how I one group the regular. If I recall mercs will warp back to their owner as well.
  13. S

Is anyone using active? Warp, /Zone, setgrav, ect? I want to help.

Well the night I responded I tested speed and as of before this patch, that (Free) account is still active. /speed 2 (about 10 seconds till I realized a level 1 wizzy running faster than bards) /speed 1.8 (Same, testing speeds) /speed 1.5 (about 3 minutes or so, then lowered to just about what...
  14. S

htw, Sorry I just got back around to reading my post. I am going to start with piggyzone and that only i will report back in two weeks. (Or sooner if I get a suspension). I cant see a full forever ban if these accounts are all clean slates. I will also use speed at 3 or 3.5 thats what I...
  15. S

Kodi, I think you misunderstood my intentions and the point of helping. Thepoint is I can change my IP address at will, I can create a completely sepparate Windows Login to said account. Use a Free Account with a different email address, name and physical address. And while using this one...
  16. S

As I mentioned in a previous post, I can change my IP address at will and can make a free account with a secondary email addy/Name Address ect, to make sure not linked with my main. But I am curious. ATM is anyone using active hacks? I am curious as to the following... Warp Piggyzone Setgrav...