Recent content by zatox

1. Z

MQ2 multiboxing

I heard youc an use mq2 for multiboxing instead of ISboxing or eqplaynice etc.. how does this work? just load mq2 an just box? any link to a wiki or someone could explain what i do =p
  2. Z

How to bot a full group?

Guys i really need to know this, i want to bot a full group, is there a step by step guide for dummies on how to do this, like really a slow step by step, most of us or maybe just me.. don't know anything about these things, but i am a supporter of this site and the developers :) Any link or...
  3. Z

Trouble with MQ2Hud

Hi, How can i move the mq2hud window to where i desire? it's right in the middle of the screen, and i have checked wiki but it's to complicated for my pee brain. I want to move the player info/gm check an all that. Thanks =p
  4. Z

I think SOE is up to something?!

To me it seems like they have these undercover toons just standing there, or even those pets with no owner.. could be reading packet data off MQ users or something? i don't know.. i'm just saying!
  5. Z

I might just be on a low for awhile just incase i guess, till we get some news from the team.
  6. Z

haha yeah when it said "THIS MEANS YOU!" straight away i thought oh fk im done for, was thinking it probably sends it to MQ users only.. tripped the F out.
  7. Z

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=181668 This was a serverwide message not long ago.. creepy.
  8. Z

What not to do when using MQ2 aka, how not to look like a newb.

I actually did say "i hear this submarine noise on my computer, what is it?!" took me so long to figure out what it was.. this was in a raid mind you.. so embarassing but i got away with it, apparently i was mocking MQ users haha, close call there..
  9. Z

SOE targetting /zone ?

I just read that SOE is on top of it's game, banning people that are /zone ing.. especially on the fippy server, im just wondering if we should stop using the /zone command for a while? is warp even safe anymore? Im sure you guys compared to SOE team are godlike when it comes to coding and...
  10. Z

If i were to use necro.mac..

So if i was to use /kite command with a necro in any zone, will that work? or do i need to record a path an stuff? i honestly dont know how to use MQ2 lol the only thing i know is the warp/zone/speed that's all.. i know it can so much more but what!! i suck at this.. sigh
  11. Z

Crashing while zoning after UPDATE

ahh i see, might aswell go an play some MW3 till it's fixed..
  12. Z

Crashing while zoning after UPDATE

Hey guys, I have been crashing each time i zone after MQ2 was updated, anyone else have the same problem?:confused:
  13. Z

Ohio teacher molests 5 kids sent to jail

id let her sex me any day.