Recent content by unknownerrors

1. unknownerrors

looking high 70's low 80's instance

maybe i should have been alittle clearer. i have a 6 box team, the highest lvl toon in the team is 83 the lowest is 78. these are the only toons i have right now, very melee heavy. bard rog zerk shm clr war. war tank is the highest lvl of the group and hes twinked with the best armor money can...
  2. unknownerrors

/warp compass

yeh.. i do seem to be defying the odds. when i got back into the game i just started warping and zoning like i did pre 2008.. been waiting for the ban hammer to drop, even lvled a new team. but i haven't got so much as a whisper yet.. been quite a few months OH! and i should say about the crash...
  3. unknownerrors

/warp compass

I think i have a solution to this problem. let say i'm doing Ldon missions that you zone into from Lfaydark. If i can find a static spawn in the zone i can use my heading from a predefined loc of that spawn to calculate the differences in heading to where i need to be facing to basically...
  4. unknownerrors

/warp compass

I'm trying to make a Ldon repeater, having some issue with getting the Ldon zone however, i stumbled on to the /warp compass thinking maybe it would take me in the direction the compass is marked.. instead i got a crash =(
  5. unknownerrors

looking high 70's low 80's instance

I'm looking for an instance to farm into about 85ish. any ideas?
  6. unknownerrors

Zone checking issue

I'm using the following code on a few dammed accounts while i still have them /if (${Zone.ID}!=159) { :wait4zone /zone sseru /delay 30s ${Zone.ID}==159 /if (${Zone.ID}!=159) { /keypress END hold /delay 3s /goto :wait4zone } } the crazy thing is, that if i start the macro in seru, it...
  7. unknownerrors

raf and auto lvl 51?

So I have read that somehow some way we can use raf to make a new account and you can optionally up to lvl 51? Anyone have details on how this is done?
  8. unknownerrors

Mq2autodestroy question

Not 100% but this should work. /if (${cursor.ID}) { /autokeep all /autoinv }
  9. unknownerrors

custom heal sub not firing

Okay. I desrve a flogging for this. Didnt we cover this a few weeks ago.
  10. unknownerrors

So i'm reading MacroQuest - View topic - MQ2 Latest Release -- MQ2-20131211a.zip which is basically telling why its not working, i need to be using .index to get the .int but my problem, how do i append .index to my current code? can it be done in this manner?
  11. unknownerrors

I'm trying to keep my group healed with the following code Sub main /declare healspell string outer Complete Heal /declare i int outer :MainLoop /doevents /for i 1 to 5 /if (${Group.Member[i].PctHPs}<=60) { /target ${Group.Member[i]} } /if (${Target.Type.Equal[Corpse]}) /call Rezfallen...
  12. unknownerrors

odd /target issue

if i type "/target toonname" it never fails, as long as the toon is in the zone of course. but if i put that same command in a macro it doesn't work, i get the purple line saying not found.. but if i declare the toons name then use /target ${declare} it works.. is this by design?
  13. unknownerrors

Finally!

why am i not understanding the value here?
  14. unknownerrors

20013-12-05: Stealth Patch - no patch notes

First, Werd, not only do these badass mother fuckers have a sick skill set, but they have to apply it to the build every patch. If mmobugs were owned by a multinational corporation, these ninjas would likely be pulling down some were between 70 and 100k a year, year end production bonus, and a...
  15. unknownerrors

20013-12-05: Stealth Patch - no patch notes

new exe = mq2 downtime any time sony hits us with a new exe, no matter how small or large the changes the base mq2 (provided by the mq2 community) must be updated to support that change. mq2 is made in such a way that it will not even attempt to attach to an unsupported exe. there are ways...