Recent content by Txmehome

1. T

Yet another easy aug quest with no killing

Just a few notes: First, this walkthrough isn't perhaps the best. I lost about half a level in 73 doing this (becuase of unrez'd deaths). More than 10 deaths all told. Here's the parts you HAVE TO KNOW. Shroud a rogue. /zone icefall /tar gnash sneak /con... just to make sure that he's...
  2. T

Looking for high tribute/low $$$ items.

SolC is another good place to farm for tribute, and better (underpopulated) so you can warp pretty freely there.
  3. T

Using Faction Song/Spell for Good/Evil Camp in Lavastorm

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=30294 Also works for other situations where you need a boost. 10th skullcap quest for non-iksar necros, velious quest armors, etc.
  4. T

Exp booster!

b4 TSS came out AA's were the same exp you would get the same amount of exp as a lev 52... the new system does it with con's now. so if you kill a yellow con mob in AG then go to FC it will be the same amount... now that TSS came out they also boosted the raid exp you get. something like that is...
  5. T

Exp booster!

was getting 4% on yellow con mobs, when you are in a group now u get the exp from the con it is, think it was something like 4.4 and 6.7 with the raid thing
  6. T

Servers down!

Oct 25th - Servers coming down at 4:00 AM PDT for a patch, downtime is estimated at 6 hours. You know what this means folks... MQ2 broken :(. We can always entrust in Fry and his badass team to help us there! Thanks so much for all you do for us Fry and support crew! We all truely appreciate it :)
  7. T

Exp booster!

Today i was in Ashen Gate, was getting 4% a kill with aa's.... Well SOE boosted the raid Exp so i wanted to try soemthing. the group was cool with it so i tryed it. made a 6 (six) mad raid.. went from getting 4% exp to getting just a little over 6% exp with a 6 mad raid. this might not be much...
  8. T

How to Double you PP/items

it all depends if you can talk your way into it for a GM to roll you back, some peopel cant lie if there life needed it but can slip by
  9. T

How to Double you PP/items

In the past i have found way around things by getting roll back, one of the best way to do it is to...... 01. Get the item/PP you want to Double 02. Go die 03. Let the corpse go to the shadowrest zone ( takes 7 days) 04. Delete like 6-8 items that are no drop 05. Request a GM to roll you back...
  10. T

Can't Access Website

These guys are badass. Why don't they sell something else? Go be a dentist, badass customerservice should be in other places!
  11. T

Get ur Meele up!!

Loc? Name? Requires magical weapons to hit (and thus gain skillups)? Throw us a bone, mate.