Recent content by Transor

1. T

Uno mas Tiempo

Do you need mq2nav to setup the pulling feature?
  2. T

Uno mas Tiempo

What is weird - maybe its old age and after brain dumpage upon my last leaving eq. I never knew what a mesh file was until the other day. Granted I use a custom mac that I had bought from Devastator about 9 years ago. It worked great. Pulling etc etc with my little grp. I am somewhat overwhelmed...
  3. T

Uno mas Tiempo

Resetting up has been tough- getting a message on my main whom is my puller Beastlord -"no mesh file loaded" - kinda feel like a Clint Eastwood movie Outlaw Josie Wells- Dying is easy , Living is hard. All other members work fine. However, for whatever reason beastlord quits assisting once...
  4. T

Uno mas Tiempo

Bringing back my old grp to the game on Luclin (Warrior, Beastlord, Necro, and Cleric) , all characters when I left were lvl 105 with approx 30kaa. Since I am going to need to buy 4 new expansions. Where would be the best place grind up the levels.. I know when I was grinding a long time a go...
  5. T

Go Away and forget all

Wow - thought I could get back on this bike and ride but cannot remember caca. Anyways , first trying to setup a pulling sequence within mq2bot. I remember you could set it up pull and return to group. I use to pull with Sha's Reprisal. Run back to group. Kill mob and run back for new mob. Hold...
  6. T

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

Thanks for the inputs and opinions.
  7. T

Question Worth levelling/gearing old toons or get new ones?

I am in a similar situation- My little team of 4- Warrior, Beasty,Necro, and Cleric are all at 105 and at the time had maxxed their aa's. What would be the best route to level to 110. I left during the 24th expansion
  8. T

Automating a clicky

Is there a way to automate or have a clicky from inventory fire on a mob without having to do it manually. Item is Lady Entreaty. Currently run characters via MQ2bot. Read two post down and a similar post - downshit/holyshits =WTF - no experience doing this . Is there a simple explanation on how to?
  9. T

T2 Visibles

Piggy Back off of Original As of late - I have not been able to get a name to spawn. Clarification- is it mandatory that all PH's for a particular named must be down to spawn name?
  10. T

T2 Visibles

thanks Casca
  11. T

T2 Visibles

Is there a better camp for farming T2 armor than another. Started in Chardok at matron Camp got a few things better luck at Warmaster camp. Thinking about moving to Droga. Would appreciate your thoughts.
  12. T

lady entreaty

thanks for the response . I need to do some reading up on those. In all the years I have never messed with those.
  13. T

lady entreaty

I presently have the Lady's Entreaty that I got a couple of years ago. Is there a way to automated the clicky effect. Currently running team with MQ2bot and having to manual click when mob comes to grp/camp.
  14. T

camp radius

Is there a way to adjust the camp radius with MQ2.
  15. T

Items WTS EoK Rare Mask

WTS Sage's golden mask Sage's Golden Mask :: Items :: EverQuest :: ZAM - 9 krono Luclin Server