1. T

Kronos WTB Krono

bump
  2. T

Kronos WTB Krono

wtb 10 kronos on Cazic Thule for $100
  3. T

Account leaving eq

I have 4 accounts. 1st account has a 105 sk max aa (- a few tradeskills), raid shield (TBM), all t2 EoK geared and fully auged, 2.0 epic, close to 2 mil plat, and one bad ass toon. also on the account is a 105 mage over 18k aa. account has 15 kronos too. $600 2nd account has a 105 beast lord...
  4. T

Is there a dream team?

The DPS is great with all the Zerkers, but there isn't a place that has enough mobs around to fully utilize it. Or none that I've seen. With my 4 man team (sk,shm,bst,bard) and 2 mercs (clr,dps) I often find myself waiting on respawns. Even in areas with 10 mods in close proximity. Eok areas...
  5. T

Buying 10 for 10

looking to buy 10 kronos for $10 each.
  6. T

computer illiterate looking for help setting up macros

I am using the basic mqbot for my other toons and really like it for the most part. I was hoping to further enhance my playing. I can just continue with the basics and be perfectly fine being idle while I afk. Truly appreciate this program. It has reinvigorated my love for EQ.
  7. T

First of all, thanks for your reply. I'd say all of the above. I like to control the tank, but the bots need to be tweaked. The shaman likes to punt mobs in the direction of where my other toons are attacking from behind. I have sort of solved the issue by repositioning after the initial pull...
  8. T

I'm interested in taking advantage of this awesome tool available to me. But like the title says I don't know squat about computers. I can turn then on and off and that's about it. I've seen the post about macros but I don't really understand it. If someone would be willing to walk me through...