Recent content by TheCompany

1. TheCompany

Plugin MQ2Melee - Warrior - Stopped Provoking

it is interesting to note that on a paladin's ini the provoke's are set to their spells and that still works gotta be something else driving this that is making it so that the disc ID's are not the correct way to change
  2. TheCompany

well changed provoke2=8467 and still not provoking again
  3. TheCompany

Thats interesting and slightly deceiving Why would the priority be starting at 2 and descending? I am not editing the ini file itself, I use in game commands /melee provoke0=####
  4. TheCompany

Alright so I just did a complete migration to a new PC and didn't bring any of my warrior's stuff so it all started from scratch. This got provoke working again. Then I changed provoke0=8467 and it started using provoke1 which is by default bazu bellow. Then without saving I /melee load to get...
  5. TheCompany

Can someone shoot me a ini file that has their warrior provoke once and is working? Is it possible to configure it to only taunt/provoke when aggro is lost? I know kissassist does this.
  6. TheCompany

1) I am using AYA 2) 3) No, using the OEM Patcher you mean?
  7. TheCompany

Plugin MQ2Bot - Rogue doesn't stay behind the mob

Fix for this was stickbreak=0
  8. TheCompany

bump, lots of ini changes and updates and unloads and it still won't provoke
  9. TheCompany

(no spaces, just added that for forums) returns [MQ2] NULL all disciplines on all my toons with that command gives me [MQ2] NULL hmm
  10. TheCompany

Getting Very strange considering those values are correct. Do the discs he uses need to be in the Combat Abilities hotkeys window perchance?
  11. TheCompany

Yes in a group always. Thank you sir, doing that now
  12. TheCompany

So when I first turned on /melee aggro=1 he was provoking fine with the two defaults Then I went through and tuned the rest of it and it was perfect, then I created a hotkey for /melee aggro=1 and another hotkey for /melee aggro=0 to toggle when I'm tanking or dpsing and he won't do it anymore...
  13. TheCompany

Plugin MQ2Bot - Rogue doesn't stay behind the mob

Using MQ2Bot plugin the Rogue loses his dir(notfront) stick frequently and stops backstabbing but moveutils doesn't notice and correct it. Any optimization or tweaks for mq2moveutils to keep working? Some interdependence I'm missing?
  14. TheCompany

Arthicrex mission macro's

these are pure exp then? must be really good exp?
  15. TheCompany

Loot Macro

what does your edit do?