Recent content by tansy

1. tansy

Guide How to play multiple copies of EQ on a single computer/truebox server

I just use a plain vanilla virtual box and haven't had any issues if that's an option for you
  2. tansy

WTB Account with Veteran's Rewards

=O I didn't realize! =D
  3. tansy

WTB Account with Veteran's Rewards

I recently jumped back into the addiction that is eq! I'm looking for an account that has 10+ years veterans rewards on it, characters etc aren't really important. If anyone has an old account sitting around they're willing to sell please DM me and let me know what sort of pricing you're...
  4. tansy

Macro Farm.mac

Thank you so much for sharing this!!
  5. tansy

Kronos WTS Kronos

Quick response and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!
  6. tansy

EQMac teleport

Sorry for the delay getting back to you <3 the holidays (and emergency gallbladder removal surgery!) You probably already found this searching but I figured I'd link just in case. Short answer: 2.2.4 version Long answer...
  7. tansy

EQMac teleport

If you're just looking for maps and don't want to teleport, showeq/myshoweq work just fine for me on this server. Kinda enjoying that everyone isn't warping around like crazy, but I suppose its only a matter of time :) People on this server really have a great community, more people should...
  8. tansy

E-Book Suggestions

Speaking of David Eddings I actually recommend his Elenium and Tamuli series..less popular but I thought they were much better. His fairly recent Dreamers series..not so much. David Farlands Runelords series is pretty good too. I also enjoyed Patricia Briggs - When Demons Walk for a lighter...
  9. tansy

Old acccounts reactivated

I think they did it on purpose. I was all set to play Rift after falling in love with the game during the betas. But no, I have to get an email from a friend saying EQ accounts are active and ohbytheway did I hear about the new time lock progression server? As it is accounts seem to be active...
  10. tansy

Demonoid/Torrentleech?

Does anyone have a spare invite for either of those? I seem destined to keep missing the open signups on both sites! Or if someone has a recommendation on a good place for getting older TV shows I'm open to suggestions :)
  11. tansy

Alli Side Effects in Layman's Terms

and thats about where I spewed soda. Thanks Kodi :p
  12. tansy

Timer for Debuff on Mobs?

Thanks, that works quite well! The timers seem to take the default spell time and not take into account Mesmerization Mastery AA but it's still 10x better than the goofy UI timers i've seen you have to set yourself, or even worse me trying to keep track myself :) Thanks for all the help!!
  13. tansy

Thanks guys, I had actually found that and gave it a try. As far as I can tell it only works if the group leader has the LAA to see buffs on your target. So I guess it's a no go to be able to see that information without the LAA which is sadness.
  14. tansy

Yes, I'm saying when I have it targeted, "on my current target." Is it possible to do? Right now I have a target info area in my hud that shows info on my current target and I want to add the remaining time of mez on that target too.
  15. tansy

I'd like to add a line to my hud that will show the remaining time of mez on my current target. I know with the inspect buffs LAA I can see the buffs/debuffs on the mob, but it doesn't show the time remaining easily. Is this something that is possible? And is it only possible if someone has...