Recent content by ssmokie

1. S

SkBot v1.70 Update 08/08/2009

i have to do the same thing, push "attack" instead of auto attacking the next target.
  2. S

fish.mac or fishing.mac

Fishing I tried fishing this morning, kept getting the “put your fishing pole in your hand” error. Didn’t really have time to mess with it. Anyone else having the same problem?
  3. S

Release MMOLoader Launch Integration

What exactly does this update do for us?
  4. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

cleric How well does a cleric operate under MQ2Bot?
  5. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

MQ2bot spams natural cooperation over and over. bug maybe? how do i get it to stop?
  6. S

Leveling

Fastest way to powerlevel 1-75 then 75-105? Go! Nd' don't everyone answer at one time neither! <3 Using:105 sk. Power leveling: rog/monk/pal Thanks everyone that answers!
  7. S

Question mq2bot

I'm not seeing anywhere in the ini that has sneak and hide. And my assist is set to start at 95% so I'm not sure why my shaman isn't assisting. All my other chars do
  8. S

Question mq2bot

I just have regular inis that come with bot
  9. S

Question mq2bot

Why isnt my shaman attacking with bot on? why isnt my rogue auto-assisting/attacking with bot on? is it because he goes into hide/sneak mode and it wont break it unless forced? when i try to move him to get to the npc i can only move him 2 feet at a time or so. unless i turn bot off.
  10. S

How to level from 1-55 fast

All the mobs scale, they were all LB to my lvl 105.
  11. S

They removed the xp reward
  12. S

So what is the new way of leveling fast?
  13. S

nerf did they nerf hatching the plan?
  14. S

HyperFishing Mac Help please

Hyperfish So i created my hyperfish.ini and added what i wanted to loot etc, but yet its still dropping what i need on the ground. Help please? Just read the other Hyperfish thread, I just want to say, after downloading the new hyperfish.mac that htw just made- Thanks alot, it works once...
  15. S

Cast

idk im not exactly sure how to get mq2cursor to work. i've tried just about everything. but it doesnt auto inventory every time i enchant.