Recent content by spazed1984

1. S

Auto AFK could be big red flag

u can also turn off the auto afk in the first tab in ur game options since its an eq feature not mq
  2. S

mq2 melee question

sorry im not very good at all with the conditions on this stuff
  3. S

mq2 melee question

seeing as how mashing the taunt button doesnt work like it used to is there possibly a chance that someone can make the mq2melee plugin to where it will only use taunt if u are not top on the aggro meter?
  4. S

Possible Plugin Request or suggestion to handle cures

i dont have a [cure] section in my shamans ini by default what would i need to do to add it
  5. S

Ulrich the Ageless

have 3 people stand in auras and when it says You attract Ulrich's attention the longer you remain within the pillar of light. u have to leave the aura but can leave it for like half a second then jump back in it right away rest of the raid can use da to survive when they get dt as long as...
  6. S

How long would you consider before claiming scam?

for 1 did u buy these raf linked accounts from him if so why would he lvl the toons up on seperate accounts to start with when u could lvl them up 3x faster on the raf accounts and most likely if u are buying the raf accounts from him and hes doing it that way chances are they arent actually raf...
  7. S

i agree i do alot of selling on here and have never screwed anyone or scammed anyone i wouldnt want it done to me so why would i do it to someone else
  8. S

not to mention honestly 2 raf linked accounts niether having a maxxed toon sounds like a scam in itself seeing as how with the xp boost the accounts gets it would take like a week max to lvl a toon on both accounts to 100
  9. S

hi

thx guys appreciate the support its been pretty hard and just trying to get by is hard as it stands and her mother doesnt help any so it makes it harder being a single father
  10. S

hi

hi there all im just posting this link because it is about me and my daughter and the hard times we have been through and are going to be going through no hard feelings if anyone doesnt want to check it out or whatever http://ashleyhelp.webs.com/
  11. S

Looking for a program

prolly wont have any luck because something like this would be something that would allow someone to hack into alot more stuff like finacial stuff
  12. S

RoF

any tips or strategy on vulak ?
  13. S

MMOBugs Subscription Changes

only issue i see is once and awhile i have to pay for the shorter times like 1 month at a time when money issues cause me to so no more monthly choice will be a bit hard for me and im sure some others at rough money times
  14. S

wizard mac

anyone have a good wizard mac for lvl 95 or anyone able to tel me how to get /mac bot to cast more then 2 spells at lvl 95 ?