Recent content by soulenticer

1. S

After target dies I stay in combat attacking corpse

I think that is the same macro I started out with when I wrote this. Over a couple years I just pretty much changed most of it. I am sure there is very little of the old macro left. Yeah, I know my skill at programming sucks but it works well enough. Better than the other one in my opinion. Feel...
  2. S

TLP Enchanter

I think I've tried all of the enchanter macros and none of them seem to work on the TLP server. I am thinking of turning Shambot into the chanter macro unless you people know of one that works.
  3. S

Battle Leap

Haha, yeah, you gotta do that docrack thing so you take no damage from this. Otherwise you will die a lot. But it's fun to tell your buddies to /setgrav 5 just for the hell of it. It's hillarious watching the immediate death that follows.
  4. S

me just whining

It looks like wakening sleeper is part of the progression script this time. It doesn't really matter, someone is going to wake her anyway. I guess dumb people feel the need to show the world their greatness. I wish I could be pleased with myself so easily. It would be nice to have several...
  5. S

paypal

Is there anyway to get the new expansion via paypal?
  6. S

mercs

I have a weird bug that keeps happening right now. My account is 16/16 but it wont let me buy mercs. It says I don't have the expansion. I noticed my ranger is moving too fast. ${Me.Speed} is 155 but it seems like I'm at bard speed. So... I was wondering. If a bug can prevent me from buying...
  7. S

Battle Leap

I feel like an dumb ass for not thinking of this sooner. You can cancel the battle leap jump with /setgrav 5
  8. S

? about gzone in underfoot

gzone uses piggyzone ini? The poster wants to go into unflagged zones, and I'm pretty sure gzone is the only way to do that. That is providing it's possible. You're able to get into discord unflagged. It might be possible to get into some UF zones.
  9. S

TBS Knowledge for power (TRICK)

Yeah, I know I'm evil for reviving this post.... But this is more for my benifit than yours. I wanna come back here and get the loc if I ever need to do this again. 1165 339 -389.48
  10. S

Broadcast

I understand that for a game like this to work, it has to be broadcasted. Otherwise they would need to be sending data out like crazy, beyond any isp. So that would mean that every target's target is out there without the ${Target.TargetofTarget} object. SO what I'm saying is, can I alter the...
  11. S

Event driven macroquest

These loops are killing me. I wanna loop escape =) I can make this completely event driven with priority subroutines right? Hp might be hard, but I bet I could have my tank report it like every 5%. Maybe even setup a parse log that I can report manually via ini to determine the damage coming and...
  12. S

Venerable Impressions +Gold Red Golem

Interesting, it's a guide. There are not too many of those on this website. It would be cool if there were more. There is the odd cheat that works but those only get posted in this section after they are nerfed. And if the post makes it before it's nerfed it's going to be nerfed. It almost seems...
  13. S

PoP Raid Strats

MB get 3 chanters and use Dazzle, when MB spawns everyone forget about spiders and charge. Tallon Zek - Use knight as tank and cast agro at a distance. Tank stays out of melee range. If you are in melee range you'll be promptly dispelled and thrown accross the room. Vallon Zek - Kill fake, it...
  14. S

Cheap Ass Tradeskillz - Draught of Craftsman

I'm not sure I would spend $10 for this potion unless it was for a bot that I can keep in lobby forever. I'm not going to do that though. I'ld much rather get the skills on my main for shawl quest. Right now I'm farming smithing/tailoring components like crazy. I don't even have to try to max...
  15. S

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

|#turbo Sub Main :loopstart /doevents /call GM /if (${Target.Level}>##) /tar npc next /if (${Target.Distance}>220) /target clear /if (${Target.ID}==FALSE) /tar NPC radius 220 /if (${Me.PctHPs}<=45) /potionbelt Activate 1 /if (${Me.PctHPs}<=70) /potionbelt Activate 2...