Recent content by sminttadent

1. S

Another necro nerf

Ahh, maybe they are...here is what this guy posted on the Daybreak forums. source - https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/test-update-04-13-21-patch-notes-and-discussions.274393/ They bumped the lower level versions, and lowered the higher level versions. Its not a gain past...
  2. S

Another necro nerf

All I see is " - Necromancer - Increased the damage done by Withering Decay, Sphere of Blight, Sphere of Withering, and Sphere of Dissolution. Decreased the damage done by Echo of Dissolution, Remote Sphere of Decay, Remote Sphere of Blight, and Remote Sphere of Withering. Increased the mana...
  3. S

unable to log in

thanks for this. spot on. 24 hour maintenance....ouch
  4. S

MQ2Piggyzone.ini

Has anyone updated piggy zone with ToV/CoV? Thanks!
  5. S

Smaman Malaise VIII AA

Ill give this a try later tonight!
  6. S

Smaman Malaise VIII AA

I changed Debuffstopat=95 Now he only casts it once. So might be working as expected that way!
  7. S

Smaman Malaise VIII AA

@Fry Scent of Thule is now casting, however, it casts every other spell or so. When I /bot on it shows Debuff0: Eradicate Magic 1 Debuff1:Scent of Thule XV Here is the output when I am killing a mob [ZoneInfoWindow] ChatTop=10 ChatBottom=210 ChatLeft=10 ChatRight=410 Locked=0...
  8. S

Smaman Malaise VIII AA

Did this ever happen? Using mq2bot, pretty standard settings. When I /bot on the necro, the Scent of Thile doesn't show up in the list and therefore, does not cast it. Would love some help on how to get it working if not.