Recent content by Skyjet2000

1. S

Autobuff

I legit use this compile over the others specifically for this plugin. Thanks for all the hard work htw =p
  2. S

MQ2AutoBuff Recast Time Issues

was having this issue as well, but it seems to be fixed now :)
  3. S

Plugin Anything like MQ2Posse here?

Been doing some light testing on this. If PCcheck=ON I crash trying to log in. If PCcheck=Off and I turn it on in game, it seems to run fine, but I have to turn it back off before trying to log back in.
  4. S

Plugin MQ2Autbuffs queue not working right.

After the recent patch, MQ2autobuff is no longer working correctly. I generally /bca //tell tooname buffsIWant, and they would go down the list casting buffs. Now it seems that while a buff is on recast, it cycles through the list trying to cast the buff, until the buff comes back up when it...
  5. S

Plugin MQ2bot and TLP

MQ2Bot work well with TLP servers? Before I start getting too deep into this, just wanna make sure it can be used. I know it's made more for live servers. Tested it on just my cleric the other day. Every spell I needed was scribed. My cleric was using my group heal first (set at 80), before...
  6. S

Question, does MQ2PCSafety or PCcheck have the ability to work off or a radius, instead of just in zone? MQ2Posse allowed me to set a specific radius around my toons and execute commands if someone got too close. PCSafety just seems to check zonewide unless I'm missing something on the Wiki.
  7. S

Wow i"m dumb. I was looking through the Plugin list and for some reasons those 2 names did not make me think of what they are actually used for =p
  8. S

When I used the other site's compile, they had a plugin called MQ2posse. It checked for players within a specified range of your own characters, and could execute pre-defined commands if someone entered that range. Like /camp, /exit, /cast succor. Etc. Made being somewhat afk feel a lot more...
  9. S

MQ2CastTLP?

Just make sure you disable MQ2cast (the regular one), if using MQ2castTLP I also had to go into my Macroquest.ini and turn MQ2cast=1 to MQ2cast=0 (instead of right clicking the icon and choosing plugin information), because MQ2cast was reloading every time I zoned until I did that.
  10. S

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

EQMule is aware of this problem. Plugins have been disabled one by one to no avail, so a plugin may still be causing it, but unloading it does not fix it.
  11. S

Question TLP: Can't Spend AA points with MQ running.

Any fix for this? Is it a specific Plugin? I can't spend AA's at all unless I reload without MQ running.
  12. S

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

exactly how I wrote it. I am assuming you use MQ2EQBC Plugin. If you aren't. Start. Make a hotkey with this exactly. /bca //stick id ${me.ID} 15 Change 15 to whatever distance you want your characters to follow you from. This hotkey will make all your characters stick to whichever character...
  13. S

Macro Follow And Sit Commands

/bca //stick id ${me.ID} # <-- Distance to follow /bca //stick off <-- stop following you. /bca //stand (Make sure they are standing first /bca //sit <-- sits them down.
  14. S

Question MQ2Autobuff, Spirit of Bih'Li?

Oh wow, thanks man, I feel dumb!
  15. S

Plugin MQ2Melee 2h Bash

Works perfectly now. Thank you very much ! :)