Recent content by sekrets

1. S

Outstanding issues (EMU)

TAKP client should be the same as EQMac.
  2. S

hard to see ground spawns

Wait, EQ is hard? Damn, I could be top tier in WoW!
  3. S

Zippzipp EMU Server Name Change

UF is the most stable for MMObugs, I have had shit luck with Seeds MMObugs.
  4. S

GhostKill On Emu

It was a bug with autofire. It's fixed in the latest revision.
  5. S

EQMac teleport

This isn't the intention I had when I made the EQMac PC client. I'm sad to see it being used this way. :/
  6. S

P99 Map?

I can't go into too much detail on how it works... but it is detectable. Not to mention spawn data on P1999 collected would be virtually useless, as it is not the same as EQLive nor EQEmulator.
  7. S

EQMac on Windows

With the advent of EQMac shutting down, I have decided to recreate the code injection hooks that we at EQEmulator did a while back, and I did them from scratch. This allows you to log in to EQMac servers using windows. We're currently using this to packet log before the EQMac servers get shut...
  8. S

List of Emulators that allow MQ2?

EZ allows a lot of things (basically everything except warp/zone/gate), THF allows certain things, PEQ is super friendly towards boxers and MQ2 users. One of the MQEmulator developers plays on PEQ. Things like /zone and /gate and instacamp can be found pretty easily and there's advanced code...
  9. S

P99 Map?

ShowEQ or MySEQ will also get you banned. They cracked down pretty hard on cheaters, and yes there are confirmed incidents of ShowEQ users getting banned.
  10. S

New patcher coming

Their patcher does NOT detect MQ2. It's the same one they use for EQ2, and you can bypass it completely if you so choose via the patchme method.
  11. S

P99 Map?

Your account will be banned on that server even just for 'messing around' with MQ2.
  12. S

MMOBugs - MacroQuest2 Emulator Server Current Status: UP

Just gonna put this here; It's MQ2ZoneAdd which allows you to load zones from client versions higher than DoDH. Not all zones work, but an example is included. I cleaned this up on the EQEmu forums for use for DLL injection, but this is the old MQ2 source I made: Offsets you'll need to add in...