Recent content by sasuke-kun

1. S

Question About sharing account.

I also vpn but have yet to notice any adverse actions or warnings logging into mmoloader. On two separate machines.
  2. S

Kronos Krono's

quick af will do business again
  3. S

MQ2 Plugins You'd Like To See

mq2pull - A plugin specifically for pulling / chain pulling. I think the existing mq2nav would suffice with this in most cases. I know there are a few macro's that can handle this but a dedicated pulling plugin would be so freaking awesome.
  4. S

Pokèmon Go!

So i can log in using my ptc account but i cannot login using my gmail account. Either the gmail account is banned or the login servers for the gmail accounts are temporarily down. I was able to get in fine last night, I hope they're just down because that accounts lvl 39 :(. I checked my email...
  5. S

Pokèmon Go!

up and running again thanks kod
  6. S

Pokèmon Go!

yeah, if you look at the time between the stops etc it's quite rapid ^_-
  7. S

Pokèmon Go!

granted that I just updated the bot and the uptime is 13mins this is pretty typical.
  8. S

Pokèmon Go!

https://github.com/Spegeli/PokemoGoBot-GottaCatchEmAll this is the best one I've found and I am currently LVL 38 gaining about 80-100k XP per hour. you can also use svn to keep it updated (they update it usually a couple times a day with various bug fixes and new features) It's all free...
  9. S

Pokèmon Go!

that softban goes away within seconds. it's really not that big of a deal.
  10. S

Pokèmon Go!

lvl 36, highest cp is a 3100 dragonite, have over 12 other species above 2500. and I've caught 140/147.
  11. S

Pokèmon Go!

using roughly the same thing and I'm at LVL 28, no bans or suspensions yet. The goal is to hit 30 and stop using it. Very addictive personality we'll see how this goes.
  12. S

12 boxing.

I got mq2autologin setup it helps ALOT. I do plan on getting a second computer. I'm thinking about going desktop, it's either that or ASUS ROG G752VY-DH78K Gaming Laptop 6th Generation Intel Core i7 6820HK (2.70 GHz) 64 GB Memory 1 TB HDD 512 GB (PCIEG3x4) SSD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980M 8 GB...
  13. S

12 boxing.

So I started up a second box group. And very quickly realized that with 1 laptop running 12 toon's is chaotic and unorganized. I use either WINEQ2 or innerspace (depending on how many times innerspace crashes). I was curious as to how people stay organized or efficiently load up their toons...
  14. S

EQ Launch

My issue is just the loading of instances they crash before I can even accept the Eula. Some of the instances make it past that point in which case they load the rest of the way just fine. And I think it has something to do with MQ2 Injecting itself into the eqgame.exe it's probably one of my...
  15. S

EQ Launch

oh snap, that's simple enough. It will be a couple weeks before I get to test it but thanks in advance. I know that was a plugin I was running though. When I get back from this underway I'm eager to try it. thanks again :cool: