Recent content by saintonan

1. S

Tower of Rot Raid

Adds spawn at the north and south ends of the room (at the ends of where the table would be if it didn't poof). At 50% we start offtanking adds and kill anything that's a vicar or evoker. Once we have all scouts and myrms we push Bayle to 25%. Around 30% or so we have enchanters charm blue adds...
  2. S

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Had a chance for lots of playtime this weekend. Found one repeatable crash: I was running two clients on one computer. If I suspend a merc on one client and tab over to the other client, the client I am tabbing to crashes. If I /bot off first, the client doesn't crash. Druid ToT spell (Remote...
  3. S

Tower of Rot Raid

We oneshot it with 41 people including a bunch of boxes. It's an easy farm now.
  4. S

I have a druid, not a shaman. Check your SnareAt parameter in your ini - I have mine set to 50 (any lower and the mob sometimes runs before the druid finishes heals/nukes and gets around to snaring).
  5. S

Druid entrap is now working properly, and Rampant Growth now casts right from the start - I no longer have to cast it once manually. Thanks!
  6. S

new spell question

lucy.allakhazam.com, raidloot.com, eqresource.com.
  7. S

new spell question

The CoTF version summons your whole group. The old ones (including the AA) are single target.
  8. S

I've had SnareAt=25 and SnareAt=50 with similar results. I can't pinpoint a pattern - it will snare some mobs and not snare others, even when they're the same mob type.
  9. S

Tower of Rot Raid

AA charm (Edict of Command) lasts full duration (6.5 minutes) and has no cooldown. Who knows if that's intended or not. There is absolutely zero risk.
  10. S

Druid snare (entrap) is similarly flaky. Sometimes it'll cast, sometimes it won't, with no apparent rhyme or reason.
  11. S

Tower of Rot Raid

We just bring a bunch of enchanters and charm the blue adds at 25%. The AA charm lasts full duration and with 6 enchanters (we pulled in a few alts) handling the end is a breeze.
  12. S

The OP says this: So load up the plugin, do a /bot on, then type /mac spells. That will create a file in your logs directory called spell.mac.log. That's the one Pete wants to see.
  13. S

AA Ifs seem to be working ok, though didn't test it extensively. Druid wouldn't cast Rampant Growth on the group main tank, but once I cast it manually, it did maintain it for the rest of the session. Otherwise no issues to report.
  14. S

Well at least Pete gets to see who's really using his plugin :)
  15. S

Same here (DRU, BRD). Plugin loads, (shows NULL for account name for partial/full purposes), then CTD on /bot on.