Recent content by rosco

1. R

Paypal reversal after account has been delivered

I have delt with both and have had positive transactions from both. Granted, dealing with people who are lifetime members and / or have high post count / known on the forums has 100% of the time been good, versus the 90% good dealings with others, id still wouldnt dicount other buyers / sellers...
  2. R

emk12110 scam alert

Spoke with his mother today. She told me that he lives with his father and she has had no luck getting in touch with him as apparently he is ignoring her calls as well. She is trying to reach the father who wasnt available today. She also didnt even know that he had set up a Paypal in her name...
  3. R

http://www.mmoxe.com

Obviously you have never seen the spoof emails from WoW comming from a @blizzard.com domain or anything alike. Scams can seem to come from legit email addresses, its a process involving paths of mail. It can come from one place and appear from another.
  4. R

emk12110 scam alert

User "emk12110 " purchased an EQ account of mine a little while back and about 3 weeks after the sale I recieved chargebacks on the payment through paypal. I spoke with this guy on the phone, so I called him to see what was up. No answer. After calling each day, for three days straight I decided...
  5. R

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

Holy censorship in this thread! On topic to avoid the Nazi hammer: Prior to me leaving EQ for Aion, I would do RR by clearing the ogres first before working on Murdunk. Everyone thought I was wasting time but it was better for me because I could use the trash to kill ogres 1-2 at a time until...
  6. R

We all have our secrets ;) I happen to have access to many , many toons...
  7. R

Just want to clear something up as a ton of people have been asking about avoiding lockouts for RR. As far as I know, there is NO way to beat the lockouts for this event. I have tried everything possible from the little known to the well known. The mechanics of the instance just dont allow for...
  8. R

Yup, with the numerous people out there that couldnt even do RR after the walkthroughs here, Id be suprised if half the amount could pull this off. Im not giving my strat out just yet, im not done with it. Once I am I will post a strat for you. I will give you this piece of advice - you can...
  9. R

Hey savage what server are you on, because i would really love to see you do this in EIGHT mins. Not that I doubt you, but I doubt you. I run this flawlessly and end up waiting on mob spawns which tic the time down. the fastest I have got it is 15 mins and like I said thats because Im waiting...
  10. R

Read the thread, its explained a lot...but for simplicity and since Im already posting.....you need BOTH eriks and zek bros.
  11. R

I highly doubt you can do this in 10 mins due to the mechanics of the game. I never said it cant be done , I said its easier to kill the ogres. Sorta the "RR for dummies" book series method.
  12. R

how safe is /warp

I duno, how safe is having sex? The act itself is safe...unless you do it with diseased people. Sex isnt illegal, unless in public.....then again there are nude beaches.....ect ect. My point : Its as safe as you make it. Dont be stupid and use it responsibly and you will be fine.
  13. R

Yes it can be done without killing them, but the guys who have no clue and keep dying 20-30 times should just follow the strats posted and do it the easy way. If your having trouble with dps and wiping on Rallos, then killing the ogres leaves you with a full room of trash to use. Also, killing...
  14. R

Why does everyone insist on doing this the hard way? I can solo this event in 30 mins, or with a friend I can have it done in 15-20, the longest thing is waiting for the named to spawn and the long run from one end to the other. Also, someone mentioned it always ending upon the death of a...
  15. R

This will never be fixed because sony doesnt have the manpower or the resources, otherwise it would have been fixed already. It has been stated on the site multiple times that the programming was never intended to go live, but was pushed early. The extent that it would take to fix the problem is...