1. R

REDUCED! 115 Maxed Raid / Group SK

ya i used it a few times but the guy left them that new how to do it /sigh
  2. R

My shammy keeps casting talisman of celerity over and over how do you fix

thanks smith sorry was looking for my post and just now found it lolz
  3. R

My shammy keeps casting talisman of celerity over and over how do you fix

[Buffs] BuffsOn=1 Buffs1=Roar of the Lion|MA Buffs2=Ennui Rk. II|MA Buffs3=Pact of the Wolf|Me Buffs4=Savage Growth|MA Buffs5=Cannibalization|mana|70|70 Buffs6=Group Pact of the Wolf|MA Buffs7=Talisman of the Wulthan Rk. II|Dual|Spirit of Resilience Buffs8=Ward of Remediation|Me Buffs9=Pact of...
  4. R

WTS 115 Wizard , Beastlord, Zerker, Rogue, Cleric $150 each.

hey william what all you got now bud?
  5. R

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

BOT MACRO is there a way to turn /taunt off when you do /bot on? Thanks in advance.
  6. R

so how do you get rog to auto attack then?
  7. R

mqbot Is there something wrong with rogue he wont manually attack on his own. I have to attack with him for him to attack.
  8. R

nothing Ok then how do I put my hero on a camp then , I used multiple plugins before why cant I use /bot on and /camp here ? that way he goes back or am I gonna have to just program my own and save my $
  9. R

nothing Title is regardless, ive been gone 3 years bro I had my macros in order to the T.... I took and spent all that time and money and now they are obsolete I'm just trying to get back to where I was at man you can swear to who ever but I'm the one shelling out the $.
  10. R

Bot macro /makecamp doesn't work in game though
  11. R

Bot macro what is command so dps will attack and go back to where campsite is please?
  12. R

mage spell host in the shell I appreciate the help with that. Now it took me a long time to customize all my bots but if someone had some already done or no how I can incorporate my other inis into this one please let me know . I have a sham, pal, mage, bers are ones I wanna get done. I...
  13. R

mage spell host in the shell ok when I do /bot on for eqbot it wont stop spamming host in a shell bc its being blocked and mage literally becomes useless..... this is pretty annoying bc I could use the dps please help. thanks