Recent content by rlane187

1. R

Release ROF2 Emu Release Support for Newer MQ2 Scripting Language Features

I get it. The technical debt accrued by not maintaining compatibility as you went means the cost is unrealistic at this point. I will look at what I can do to refactor the script to use what you have available.
  2. R

Release ROF2 Emu Release Support for Newer MQ2 Scripting Language Features

I have a script that is written for Live. From a plugin standpoint, it is fully supported by your ROF2 Emu build. It runs fine with the other sites MQ2 build. However, it appears to take advantage of changes to the scripting language (#warning, #bind, /break) that are included in their emu...
  3. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt Borked

/fartaunt not working after patch
  4. R

Plugin NetBots Buff Stacking is Broken

Does anyone have any information on what Attrib 148 looked like on spells before they changed it to what it is now? I am trying to understand the conditionals and how they may have changed.
  5. R

It looks like they changed something with how Attrib 148 works. I do not know if you talk to folks on "that other site," but they are aware of the need to address the issue as well.
  6. R

NetBots thinks that Hand of Conviction or Conviction blocks any spells from the shileding line (Wunshi's Focusing, Armor of the Pious, all int caster shielding spells, etc.). Consequently, the buffs on my team all depend on who cast first, the cleric or the the shielding caster. Can we fix...
  7. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt

MQ2ReachIt != WORKING after the last patch.
  8. R

Plugin MQ2PiggyZone

That would help. Otherwise, do I need to change the zone spots to have them zone in at the magus?
  9. R

Plugin MQ2PiggyZone

The plugin is not warping to translocators or other NPCs with UseNPC=on. For instance, it will zone to Everfrost, say it is warping to the magus to say a zone name and then time out. MMOWarp is loaded.
  10. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt

MQ2ReachIt != WORKING after today's update /fartaunt not working /sumcorpse not tested yet
  11. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt

That did the trick. Thank you.
  12. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt

/fartaunt != WORKING after last patch EDIT: /stealth not working right (getting aggro) XTarget Window missing on TLP servers again.
  13. R

Release Issue with Buff Removal

I am on a Progression server. I initially thought I had an issue with MQ2Buffblock. Seemingly at random (possibly when I get hit with a detrimental), it will click off a buff other than the buffs I designate in MQ2BuffBlock.ini and then start spamming "You cannot remove this effect." into the...
  14. R

Plugin MQ2ReachIt Not Working

Quit and restarted EQ several times. Not on a mount. Cannot get /fartaunt to work since this last patch.