Recent content by respawn

1. R

Disable targetting on bot?

Bump, any ideas ? thanks!
  2. R

Pulling Before Current Mob dies

Bump Thanks and sorry if its posted somewhere else, I looked and couldnt find anything.
  3. R

Disable targetting on bot?

I would like this as well, having the bot automatically target all the mobs should be available to switch on or off, for me at least, mezzing makes no sense since the tank will always break mezz cuz hes constantly changing targets to keep aggro on all mobs and no matter what I do I have to live...
  4. R

Pulling Before Current Mob dies

Hello there, is there a way to pull before current mob dies ? /findmob targets the nearest mob, is there a way that /findmob can target something other than the current aggroed target so that puller can go and pull while rest of group finishes the current mob ? Thanks
  5. R

Activate pulling without marking as puller?

I have never done a macro or even a simple loop, I will however not waste your time and put this information to good use, im sure I will make it work and when im done maybe post something refined to see if its usefull for someone, im sure theres more than one person hurting with this issue...
  6. R

This sounds like a great idea, now if I only knew how to set someone as puller through command and or make any kind of macro ^_^ Any tips ? Your help is appreciated.
  7. R

Hi there, I love the way I got everything working but in my setup having my SK marked as puller wich is the best option I have to pull gets him killed all the time since the mercs dont heal as they should, I die for no reason as soon as im 10 feet away from the mercs and sometimes even being on...