Recent content by Randyleo

1. Randyleo

MySEQ Open 2.3.1.2 EqMule build.

Yes, under options\server selection, put in the IP address of your MySEQ server computer.
  2. Randyleo

cannot log in

I was referring to The Big Bang Theory, Penny works at the Cheesecake Factory.
  3. Randyleo

That MQ2Nav Post

That is the same type of thing I am seeing, especially if you have deleted a tile.
  4. Randyleo

cannot log in

Say hello to Penny for us, lol.
  5. Randyleo

That MQ2Nav Post

I've always had MQ2Nav loaded when logging in, haven't had any problems. It does get stuck reversing travel sometimes on trees and running along the edge of a deleted tile sometimes.
  6. Randyleo

NoLev command?

/removebuff "spell name here"
  7. Randyleo

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

It's not just MMOBugs, DBG is actively detecting MQ2 injecting and disconnecting the account, since you can't seem to read the rest of the thread.
  8. Randyleo

Find All Clickable Items and Output to INI

Try Shitsbuilder. http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/everquest-macroquest2-macros-huds-and-ui-s/27692-holy-shit-builder.html
  9. Randyleo

Monk Epic 1.0

A holyshit will only fire in combat. You put that in the server_toonname.ini in the main macroquest directory.
  10. Randyleo

Elidroth quits

He was probably in the military, Navy if he is going to work for Grumman.
  11. Randyleo

Elidroth quits

And I'm betting it pays a hell of a lot better.
  12. Randyleo

Command to remove invis

/bcaa //makemevisible ? 30 June 2014 by eqmule - Added new command: /removebuff it will remove a buff or a song by name or partial name. Usage: /removebuff Summon Drogmor - Added new command: /makemevisible it will make you visible. Usage: /makemevisible
  13. Randyleo

Incorrect Version

There was a patch today, EQMule is working on the updated MQ2.
  14. Randyleo

MQ2EQBC

Find the IP address for the pc you have the server running on and the other pc when you try to connect put in that address like this. /bccmd connect 192.168.1.xxx 2112 That should connect you to the server on the main pc.