Recent content by orion949

1. orion949

EQLaunch not working

This has never happened before. I have been using the same plugins for the past year and this has never happened before. What has changed?
  2. orion949

EQLaunch not working

EQLaunch.exe no longer starts with the MMOLoader.exe and when I try to manually launch from the folder it appears to startup but nothing actually happens, no icon in the tray and no process running in the Task Manager. Any ideas what is causing this?
  3. orion949

AASpend creating lag

If you look on the thread Fry linked, the fix was to add the one it is getting stuck on to the BadIndex in you AAspen.INI file. So, in this case it looks like it is getting stuck on "Mastery of the Past _TestType 0 Index: 7067" Add the 7067 to your BadIndex like this, [MQ2AASpend_BadIndex]...
  4. orion949

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

VERY good point. MMOB is literally the only place I have or ever will buy an account from.
  5. orion949

MMOBugs vs RedGuides

There is alot of good information, content and people on MMOB and RG and I maintain subs to both of them myself. When you say "watered down" you have probably identified the core difference for yourself already. RG does not support any "active hacks" at all. Here on MMOB you can still get...
  6. orion949

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Just a quick endorsement of Williams services. Iv bought 2 toons off of him and had some customization to them with zero issues at all. Excellent super fast service. Thanks again William12!
  7. orion949

mq2aaspend brute mode not working

Just to close the loop HTW, that worked like a champ, with that bad index added it works flawlessly. My INI looks like this now: [MQ2AASpend] DebugLog=1 ClassicMode=0 SafeSwitch=0 BadIndexCheck=1 AutoStartLevel=0 AutoStartHybrid=0 AutoStartAuto=0 AutoStartBrute=0 MinAutoStart=0 MinBruteStart=0...
  8. orion949

All of my toons are Max AA so there is nothing for them to purchase until they burn Glyphs, (which they do) From the log it looks like it is trying to buy Tinkering Mastery on my Barbarian WAR and Dwarf CLR who do not actually HAVE Tinkering Mastery. It seems the reason it makes the toon lag...
  9. orion949

Is there any working solution for this? Unfortunately, it is doing it on all of my toons and its spamming so quickly it is actually causing stuttering lag.
  10. orion949

Plugin Overseer

Well, I quit overseer after they nerfed it but having an automation might bring me back. Im a strong proponent of compensating people for their work so if I wanted the plugin I would have no issue paying for your work. It would be up to you to value it, I dont really have a relative context...
  11. orion949

WTS Multiple 110-115 Characters

Does Zerker have his epic?
  12. orion949

XP exploit

Doesn't make sense to ban someone for not only a normal game mechanic but using a legit Role Playing element of the living hating the undead.
  13. orion949

Account WTB EOK account with Statue

What does the statue do?
  14. orion949

Or not. I purchased his AAs to resolve the conflict but the error is still there. =(
  15. orion949

I think I may have found an answer to this one. At least on my Warrior. AASpend is trying to purchase "Gut Punch Strike", however, it is not allowed to be trained until you level up your "Gut Punch" AA. Basically it looks like this tiered AA logic is not built into AASpend so it is just...