Recent content by Orbitz

1. O

Sharing some good news

Grats to you and your son brother!!
  2. O

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Thanks William12. Very fast and exactly what I wanted. Highly recommended.
  3. O

Installation Problem

The new installer works! Thanks HTW / Fry.
  4. O

Installation Problem

Yep, it asks me for my password, etc. then the icon shows up as running...but nothing is happening inside the EQ window. I unzipped the file into C:/ if that makes any difference.
  5. O

Installation Problem

Thanks Fry. With the pre-compiled Zip, what is the trick to getting it to show up in the EQ client? It shows mmobugs as running, but there is no window, HUD, etc. in the EQ window?
  6. O

Installation Problem

I have the MMO full installer. During installation, it says it needs to install Visual C++. If I say install, I get an error saying "Unsupported Protocol. Only HTTP and FTP Protocols are supported." That aborts the installation. I have downloaded Visual C++ and installed it separately and I...
  7. O

Absence

Very sorry for you loss HTW. Prayers are with you and your family.
  8. O

Kronos Krono's

Excellent service....and fast....thanks!
  9. O

Problem With Maps

Thanks...I will try that!
  10. O

Problem With Maps

Yep, they are all depressed and I have checked the maps directory and zone files to make sure there were no permission restrictions.
  11. O

Problem With Maps

The map files are all there and I just double checked they aren't empty files. I will grab the ones you linked though.
  12. O

Problem With Maps

I am running 3 instances and maps are only able to be seen in old world zones for the most part, plus PoK and PoT. But if I zone into PoF, for instance I can't see the map. And the maps don't show up in any of the TDS or TBM zone. I can see the mobs but not the map. It is the same whether...
  13. O

Quick Rogue Question

Ahh, ok that makes sense. You have to be 63 to buy the aa so you are probably right. Thanks!
  14. O

Quick Rogue Question

I just leveled up a rogue for SoS. I purchased the aa, but the Hotkey button is grayed out? How do you activate SoS if you can't create a hot button? Thanks!
  15. O

TBM Gear Merchants

Ahh, that probably explains it. I will check the one in PoT. Thanks