Recent content by Nyte420

1. N

Converting characters from Gold to Silver

Tier 1 group and raid gear from the last 2 expansions should all be flagged non prestige to my experience. I geared my clerics in t1 ROF raid gear and then just use a krono and get any new aa within that month works great
  2. N

Bot macro - Customization

${Spell[Buff Name Here].Stacks} should be command type you are looking for
  3. N

Enabling Active Plugins (Warp, Zone, Speed, etc.)

Got it working by editing them on my Win 7 PC and sending them to my Win 8 pc, seems to work ok now :) still can't figure out whats wrong that wont let me save but at least I figured a way around it lol. Thanks for the help
  4. N

Ya seems to be something on my windows stopping me just can't figure out what :( tried re booting and changing my admin options and still no luck. It is trying to change it to a text file when I save it instead of leaving it an INI and I can't figure out why. Also trying says In0 and In1 IN2 ect...
  5. N

Ya have tried it both ways, was logged out and tried to edit it and said I can't edit that file and then also tried logged in from options screen on mmoloader to edit Ini and got the same msg that the file is set to read only and I can't save changes ect :-/
  6. N

Is there anything special I have to do with Windows 8 to turn them on? Every time I try to update the Ini file it says its set to view only and can't save changes. Or maybe I'm just looking at the wrong file but seems to have all the right things in it. Thanks for any help!
  7. N

Trovi Search engine virus / bug

Thanks got it figured out last night. Apparently it will effect all PC s you have linked to the same gmail account when using chrome and you have to figure about what machine actually has it. Was trying to remove it from the wrong PC lol. Was wondering how it got to the gaming machine but it...
  8. N

Trovi Search engine virus / bug

Does anyone know how to remove the Trovi search engine virus? I had removed it from my laptop 6 months ago or so and now I can't remember how I did it to save my life lol. I recall it was downloaded with a game by someone I let use my laptop, however on my PC the only things that have been...
  9. N

sold account still being charged

You can also contact Sony with the card number ect and have them cancel accounts linked to it. I had gotten to a point that I was paying for more accounts then I was playing on and couldn't for the life of me remember what other ones my card was on. Called SoE and they gave me the SN of the...
  10. N

PoWar

Does anyone happen to know if there are actually any raids in the zone right now at all, or is the anniversary raid going to be the only one?
  11. N

Can this SoD "raid" be 6-boxed?

When I did it we had I had 2 people helping me plus my 4 toons, I would think it could easily be done with just bots though, wasn't to hard. Had a person playing the chanter though which helped some. But a well tooned macro mezzer I'm sure would do fine also :P just make sure you have all the...
  12. N

any tips for Tower of Frozen Shadow ??

No the tank is immune from his emote, he is also perma rooted, so we just stuck a pet on him with casters Dps and then had melee on adds and the other named, worked well
  13. N

Solteris Event 5 - Irrissa the Seer

Ya event 3 is probably the worst followed by Issa now, I usually tank them all on my pally and then go around with my warrior and a weapon from the era to DPS them down and it still gets iffy some times just from all the new AA and levels lol. Commadus or how ever its spelled exactly, the next...
  14. N

Solteris Event 5 - Irrissa the Seer

I had this same issue last time I was in solteris, my issue was I was killing the clones before the real one ever re-spawned the last time. Then she never would spawn and I would have to re stard again. Eventually I just waited till she re spawned, then killed the clones, then killed her and I...
  15. N

Burst DPS Question for Nec/Mage

As for making a necro pet hit for 10k per swing I don't know for sure, depends if they have the new pet focus or not. On my necro it is about 4k a swing with T2 VoA raid focus, I haven't gotten the new T1 RoF raid one on him yet, but seems to have made a large difference in our mages. Frenzy...