Recent content by niteowl

1. N

MQ2Docrack

I hate to resurrect an old thread, but I did not want to start a new one when its already been asked. I am having trouble bringing up the docrack window. I copied the mqui_docrack.xml file to my ui folder, but in my ui folder there is no file called equi.xml. Do I need to make a file named that...
  2. N

Easy Ashengate 265 hp/mana cloak quest (with pics!)

Used this last night on a cleric and a wizard, both worked great. the warp location was dead on the money for me, got the update and was out of aggro range. Thanks for the great post
  3. N

weird bug

or maybe its vista video drivers /shrug. I am using vista also. I just get around it by playing in widowed mode all the time. no biggie, just thought I would throw it out and see if anyone knew an answer.
  4. N

weird bug

Whenever I have MQ2 loaded and I tab out of EQ (in full screen mode) then go back, I cant click on anything. anything I click on kicks me to my desktop and minimizes eq. I can use the keyboard inside eq, but anything I do with the mouse kicks me to the desktop and minimizes eq. I tried eq in...
  5. N

what am I doing wrong?

I just downloaded the newest compile and when I try to unzip it, its telling me that macroquest2.exe is password protected.
  6. N

Wanderlust Charm Aug

What does it do? is it going to fight stuff, is it solo or group? is it working?
  7. N

halloween quest

surprised noone has posted a walkthrough on this years even yet. That one from druid grove is from last year
  8. N

reimbursement changes

I petitioned a couple days ago to get my range slot back and created a ticket that was fixed in 24 hours
  9. N

halloween quest

what skellies? Only part I could get to work is the one to collect the mushrooms in toxx
  10. N

Guild Recruiting - Quel Server

I didn't say that he did not mention the guild name, even though he didn't. I said he did not mention his character name. Yeah it would prolly be easy to narrow down what guild he is in to 3 or 4 possibilities, but with probably 300 - 400 members in those 4 guilds, his character name is probably...
  11. N

Guild Recruiting - Quel Server

He really did not say his character name, and I have seen lots of posts with server mentioned. I dont mind seeing these kinds of posts at all, if I were not in a guild I already liked I would think about transferring there.
  12. N

little exp help

Yeah, I only have 1 account, if I had them on diferent accounts I would just run the lsmm macro on my own for exp. Thats why I was wondering if anyone here is currently running the macro at night that I could join. Send me a pm if you wanna keep it on the down low.
  13. N

little exp help

I would be willing to start an lsmm macro on tunare if anyone here wants to join, but I dont know 3 people that I trust enough to run an afk macro. 70 cleric is mostly in ldon gear (the stuff you buy with crystals) 70 wizard is in all time gear with 1 or 2 qvic pieces 68 sk is decked out in...
  14. N

reimbursement changes

It looks like eq has revamped its reimbursement policy, I remember it being a pain getting any items reimbursed. 2 days ago I noticed my range item "Insignia of the faydark defenders" was missing, I really could not say how long its even been gone. It showed in my bandolier as being red, so it...
  15. N

little exp help

I may be asking for the impossible here, but I have seen some people on this accomplish the impossible before. Does anyone know of a good way for either cleric, wizard or shadowknight to solo for exp. Does not even have to be great exp if its automated with a macro. I can setup macro and let it...