Recent content by Nicedreamsbt

1. N

help with group copying my commands

You can send all kinds of commands to your group through eqbc. I would check out eqbc wiki and the other plugin for the hot bar. That way you have a bunch of extra space for your commands.
  2. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

Nookicookie. I am sure people will say its risky advise but I had buttons set up to send warp commands to certain tons through eqbc. So you would need to warp all your dps to one loc and healers to another or wherever you. Eed your guys to go for that fight. But warp is a active hack and they...
  3. N

Microsoft sql server management and seeding db

Hey everyone. I am trying to import data from a cvs file and I am having issues with certain columns that have multiple entries for corresponding db. In case your wondering its movie data and the other db are genre and other info like that. I am using Microsoft sql server management to do the...
  4. N

looking for advice to max lvl/AA a toon these days

/fade would wipe the dmg done by the other groups imo. i guess if he is good at aoe dmging all the guys down real low and then let your group finish after the fade
  5. N

c#

It's ok I posted that quick also because I was so short on time working on a finals project at work. I wonderful getting that part working. I was trying to make a flash cars program using Windows forms and entity framework. I was able to populate a combobox with my books table and have the...
  6. N

c#

I am trying to get the information from a object in my combobox but its not working. Here is my code. I am using entity framework 6.0 and trying to make a flash card program. private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { using (fCardsEntities context = new...
  7. N

C# homework

So I need help on my homework. I am not sure what they are asking me to do or how to do it. The question is Modify the example of fig 23.3 to process the results by using the array returned by the task produced by task method WhenAll where is the array being returned ? Do I need to assign it...
  8. N

Bard PL no longer valid?

Ya you need to be within a lvl range. I used to Pl the same way and came back. I ended up getting it to work but you just have to find the right spots for your lvls.
  9. N

mac.bot Charcters wander from camp

macbot has a built in camp command its called /campon and works really well keeping your guys leashed. I actually use mac bot for this reason and the pulling routine.
  10. N

Plane of fear

is this on the new server ?
  11. N

New plugin to manage the new Advanced Loot System

does anyone have a example of a mq2events to loot a diamond from the new advloot?
  12. N

Pull.mac for use with MQ2Bot

Gave me a error about missing a ) on line 420. So I put it in the right spot and he will not pull.
  13. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I have been using mq2bot on my 85 heroic group for a few days. I dont think i have had any problems with it besides not customizing it. Wizard goes OOM really fast and does not sit to mend or use a mount SK goes oom also really fast. He will also target pets in the group for some reason. I...
  14. N

Daybreak Upcoming Patch Targeting MMOBugs Users

Could't you just move to tor and release it that way ? And change payments over to btc.