Recent content by neophys

1. N

Collection Achievements

Gives 3.94% exp at lvl1
  2. N

Plat Bristlebane/Tribunal Plat

Quick and very good service! Will use again.
  3. N

mq2events question

Think that this might work. [sludge] trigger=#1# tells you, 'pool of sludge'#2# command=/popup MOVE FROM BLOB
  4. N

Plugin Idea - Send Email/Open Url/Execute exe upon event

@HardOne: The system command works great for this, and is what im using in my Custom Macro's. But putting the same feature into a plugin would allow for the use of similair actions even when running a macro which is not custom made to have that command included.
  5. N

Hi ZippZipp, I already saw that plugin, but there are 3 issues in that one from my point of view: 1. Lifetime members only 2. Don't believe that I can use that plugin when I live in Denmark ( please enlighten me if I am wrong) 3. It can only send text messages according to the WIKI. If it...
  6. N

Hi, Hopefully I have not missed this plugin anywhere, if I have sorry for the mistake, but would be happy to see a link to it. I have been looking for a plugin which is capable of monitoring chat, and custom /IF statements. If any event or /IF statement is triggered it should be able to send...
  7. N

Mq2Events Question

$CherryPoppin: I never got the event plugin to work with targeting the teller, but i changed it so that it would respond to a /1 follow name, by sticking to the ID of the "name". [follow] trigger=#1# tells Channel:1, 'follow #2#' command=/stick id ${Spawn[${EventArg2}].ID}
  8. N

Where to exp?

Hi everyone! I'm just starting playing again, after a few years, and is going with a 4 box team, but is having trouble finding good places to Exp. Mostly because there are so many new zones, but also because the mobs now have a ton of HP. Was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some...
  9. N

Mq2Events Question

Thanks for the suggestion, will give that a try.
  10. N

Mq2Events Question

Hi, I am trying to configure Mq2Events to target the character saying a specific string, and if within range cast a buff on them, or stick to them for easy following. I started out thinking it would be simple, but ran into a small issue, and have not been able to uncover a solution yet, so...
  11. N

1.098.900 Tribute points without leaving Guild Hall

You can claim all of the bags on the same character, no need to create new characters.
  12. N

1.098.900 Tribute points without leaving Guild Hall

Hi, Wanted to share it with you all, don't know if it's already posted somewhere else, but couldn't find it if so. With the House of Thule expansion, you get a claim item called Dreamweave Satchel, it has a tribute value of 1100, and can be claimed 999 times, which should equal alittle bit...
  13. N

{REQ} Faction macro?

Hmm, okey bad idea then.
  14. N

{REQ} Faction macro?

HI :) wondering if anyone have a faction macro for anguish armor?. Im thinking along the lines of taking a instance or maybe in dranik scar, just killing the same 4 or 5 mobs over and over, with a cleric? Or amybe someone got a good way of gaining faction for anguish armor on non melee class?
  15. N

lockout timers?

Hi.. We used a way to kill arch mage in Anguish a few more times by letting 1 person open the chest and then adding the people who win the loot in to instance again. But im wondering if its possible to do something to not get lockout timers at all, or a way to trick the rest of the encounters?