Recent content by neknet

1. N

Plugin MQ2Melee: Bard - Boastful Bellow

But I also have medley setup with it like this song5=Boastful Bellow^20^${Target.Type.Equal[NPC]} && ${Target.PctHPs}<99 && ${If[${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  2. N

Try this boastfulif=${If[${Target.BuffsPopulated} && !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  3. N

Your statement is just slightly off. You have a ] where you should have a } and are missing an ] on the second to last charator on the script. See below for how I have mine working. !${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow].ID},1,0]}
  4. N

Raids that can be Boxed with 2 groups

I've been able to 1 group the Evantil the Vile Oak raid. Grelleth Raid, and Velishan's Revenge raid in RoF. Doomscale horde in CoF. 1 Raid geared warrior and the rest top tier group geared.
  5. N

Buying WTB Raid Power gearing

Bump Bumping up. Still looking for this service before the next expansion. Make your raid force an easy 4k
  6. N

MQ2BerZerker causing crash

Yeah I did this post before I got on discord and asked there. Xeniaz, like you said he would, hooked me up. Thanks!
  7. N

MQ2BerZerker causing crash

Hi I rolled up a zerker and started using MQ2BerZerker but it is constantly crashing. Is there something else I can do that will bot my zerkers an equal or greater dps that it cand do with MQ2BerZerker or is there something I can configure so MQ2BerZerker doesn't crash eq?
  8. N

Still looking to do this if ya can provide this service please PM me.
  9. N

Free trade isn't my cup of tea.
  10. N

Please have your entire guild in agreement before reaching out to me. 4k can do a lot of things for a guild. Can provide a heck of a party for fan fair meetups. Can buy the expansion for an entire guild. Can buy headphones, keyboards, or other accessories for an entire guild. Among a bunch of...
  11. N

WTB Raid Power gearing up to $4000 Greeting high end guilds that are farming TBL raids. I am looking to pay $200 Each for up to 17 Exultant Inhabited Muhbis'. For all the items that is a potential $3400 dollar payout. Plus a $600 dollar bonus for all raid achievements. Can switch muhbis for...
  12. N

Bard will not Kick

For the life of me I can't figure out why. Bard's INI below. [MQ2Medley] Delay=3 Quiet=1 Debug=0 Medley=melee Playing=0 [MQ2Medley-melee] songif=!${Me.Invis} song1=Amplification^20 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song2=Aria of Begalru Rk. II^23 + (6*${Medley.Tune})^1 song3=Dissident Psalm^60^1...
  13. N

Bard boastfulif

Trying to get this to let it fade an trigger boastful conclusion.. Thinking something like boastfulif=!${Target.Buff[Boastful Bellow XLI].ID} in my bards ini file.. but it doesn't seem to work. Any help?
  14. N

Heal a Friendly NPC

MQ2Bot server_character.ini Or how could I go about achieving this?