Recent content by MRPRANKSTER

1. M

Vanilla MQ2-20090212

thanks for the fast fix
  2. M

Random crashes

Crashes I have also had some crashes that last few months. I find I crash mostly when I give items to guild Trib, or try and mem new spells or Disiplines. Tried meming new spells on a shammy, wiz, war and zerker same problem... crash after meming 3 or 4 spells in a row.
  3. M

How to back up watched targets list

... Yeah I have put all my macros ini's etc in a shared folder on my network for ease if something goes wrong. On another note has anyone had a problem overwriting the old MQ. Everytime I try it gets almost all the way then fails. I end up uninstalling MQ then load the new one.
  4. M

Automated Skinspikes I - VI

Crash I just tested this out and I crashed also. I read over the macro and noticed the name on my bag was not the same. I bought a cheapo bag from the merchant and it worked like a charm.
  5. M

AA List

Anyone have or know where to get a current list of all aa's for every class? lists by classes would be awsome. I have found odds and ends and old lists but nothing simple and current. Is there any way to dig in the eq files for the aa's? I know /aa list shows somethig
  6. M

Updated Loot.ini

Thanks nice work
  7. M

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

Thanks Nightmare327, Pretty handy little way around the ini file.
  8. M

Plugin: MQ2AASpend -- AutoAAspender plugin

AAspend Has anyone gotten this to work lately? I could use some help on setting it up. I want to be able to use the ini file to buy aa rather than manually entering the aa's every time I restart mq. I have am also aware of the macro that loads the aa's but thats not what I'm looking for...
  9. M

"Jeff Minibo" AKA KUVIN, "Xfire 1337 ?"

Sorry bud it was not my intention to blast a innocent bystander post edited. When I was selling my toons he said his Xbox handle was kuvin and he had seen my toons for sale on source. I thought he might just have changed the spelling.
  10. M

Yeah I agree with Shade and Kodi no matter how pissed off you are it's hard to take back what you type on the net. So if you are gonna blast someone make sure you keep it above the belt. I would have never even wrote up such a nasty blasts but after he stole them he kept IMing and messaging...
  11. M

GorillaUK is a Scammer-do not buy from him

Info I believe you should post all information you can about this crook to make sure his identity is known. Emails, phone numbers can be changed with little effort. Names, addresses, etc are a lot harder to change. I had something similar happen to me and still have posts on this site about the...
  12. M

A few months back I was scammed out of two great toons by this guy and figured I would keep my post about him alive so more people don't get scamed. He still uses a friends log in info to access this site 100% he admited that and quoted me. I was unable to find out his ID on Source but he dose...
  13. M

Lock outs in your favor.

Well after the change on lock and droping to avoid lock outs I thought what kinda of lock outs are good. Then I thought of the MPG trials. I locked and dropped 6 toons and then had my regular grp of 6 so a total of 12 toons in a 1 grp mission. However the 6th toon of the grp that actually had...
  14. M

$200 Reward

He may be selling stolen accounts since he said his acconts were banned but then offered me 2 accounts to leave him alone.
  15. M

$200 Reward

Just a Update and Thank You This was a nice snipet from a chat I just had with mr Kuiven2, interesting how he doesn't seem to have much remorse. kuiven2 (7:50:03 PM): .... didnt call MRPRANKSTERMQ2 (7:50:11 PM): SOE said you did kuiven2 (7:50:42 PM): what did they say? MRPRANKSTERMQ2...