Recent content by militarebear

1. M

Norton doesn't "approve" the installer...

I bought Heimdal Security program and it wouldn't even let me view this site at all. I complained to them and asked for a way to exclude this site from their program and the weenies said, NO. So I uninstalled it and won't use it again.
  2. M

Missing MQ2 Chat box

Thanx, that brought it back to visible. Weird but thanx a lot. )))
  3. M

Missing MQ2 Chat box

Greetings, I am having a problem with my primary avatar's mq2 chat window as in it isn't showing up. Shows up on the subordinate bots but not the primary's. I know it must be something that I did because it was there when I logged in a couple of days ago then disappeared mid session. I've tried...
  4. M

having some autologin problems

Problem solved. Took stupid stick to self, applied thrice and prestochango Fixed. )) Sorry for bothering you nice folks. ))
  5. M

Getting / Sending itemlinks?

I believe all you have to do is to right click the item to bring up its description, then with your chat window open all you do is to click the item or name of the item and it will place the item description link into your open chat. You can place it anywhere in the chat window (ie "I got this...
  6. M

drinking and feeding

Thanx for the comeback. )) I hope you can get it fixed though )))
  7. M

drinking and feeding

Hunger1=3,5,203,0,255,0,Hunger Hunger2=3,45,203,255,255,0,= Hunger3=3,57,203,255,255,255,${Me.Hunger} / 32000 Thirst1=3,5,215,0,255,0,Thirst Thirst2=3,45,215,255,255,0,= Thirst3=3,57,215,255,255,255,${Me.Thirst} / 32000 This is what my hud for food and drink are. Yes I use forcefeed...
  8. M

TDS

Also a little disappointed. I thought I'd be able to upgrade my current account for $25 but it seems it will only update the new purchase. /hhrrmmphhh
  9. M

drinking and feeding

I've just noticed that when I consume food on a character that shows (ie)26000/6000, the next data that appears is 6000/6000. Same for drinking. Is this a hard fix? The data is part of my hud and I use the forcefeed/drink and the numbers used to go up to 32000. What a buffer this is for...
  10. M

Weird shit going on since saturday

There is a fix somewhere on this site as I had a similar problem when I started using my new box with AMD 8350. A fellow user told me to change something in the bios as my machine was set to automatically turbo or something. The switch was to change the default to the choice with four letters...
  11. M

Being alerted to /tells

I'd recommend VoiceCommand combined with RelayTells. Works great for me.
  12. M

No Chat Box output??

Back to normal with FireFox. Thanx for the extra work. ))
  13. M

No Chat Box output??

I've just tried IE and I don't seem to have the problem. I guess it is with Firefox and its latest incarnation. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next one. ((
  14. M

No Chat Box output??

Last couple of days now I do not receive any Chat Box output. The screen forever reads updating (or something similar). I have to go to the chatbox archive to read the messages. Anyone else have this problem? Any ideas what is wrong? I am using Firefox (latest version I believe). As said I have...
  15. M

how to turn off the new eq looting system?

ack I hate being an old guy, hard to pickup on the new tricks, to change me ways, to start cleaning my comb every day . . . ))) Thanx for the comeback )))