Recent content by mckern

1. M

MQ2Bot not staying checked in loader window

My MacroQuest Plugin Configuration boxes are not staying checked after I hit save. I will go to reopen the plugin's and all boxes are uncheck causing nothing to work in game. This has happened right after I updated the new patch.
  2. M

how to get a hold of someone at MMO???

Yes I restarted my computer. I did every step you said in the order you said. I just started EQBC server and turned EQBC server off in the system tray on the bottom right of the screen. That has made it to where I now fail to update EQBC interface.exe and EQBCS-Classic.exe. I tried turning it...
  3. M

Thank you so much for replying! So I went into the MacroQuest folder and deleted TrbtkhF1 that I saw. There was no TrbtkhF1.exe though. Unfortunately, I have the same problem with EQBC interface.exe still not wanting to update. At the bottom of the MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Updates (Live) it says...
  4. M

I just searched how to get a hold of someone at MMO and there was no results. How odd. I need help getting MMObugs to work after the last 2 updates and nothing is available. All i have seen is a message "Please exit out of the alternate loader for an update: TrbtkhF1.exe" and i have looked...