Recent content by Maetree

1. M

Maintenance Notice: Monday, April 23, 2012 – 24 Hours!

I dont think it is, i just think SOE lacks good programmers. If they were doing their jobs correctly the first time they wouldn't have to go back and keep fixing their fuck ups.
  2. M

Possible pre-launch event info for next expansion

Would be alot more zones than that though, so has to be new revamps as they are older zones like the rest of the revamps, tend to be 2 or 3 revamps anyhow, and with how crowded they got the past couple years they probably making the 3 or 4 to keep it from being that way.
  3. M

Possible pre-launch event info for next expansion

Seems like it will be the new Revamps. Maybe higher gear, VoA equivalent like last years.
  4. M

Infiltrating the Guardian XP bug Macro

Its not nerfed, you would just have to do it manually instead of using this macro.
  5. M

How do i get this working? i saved it to the advpath folder as a config file, never used this plugin so lol
  6. M

No problem, it takes about 4 minutes to run to the top even with selo's so dont feel bad. And the one mac i edited doesnt invis and is already edited to /say 993333 instead.
  7. M

You dont have to do any of the quest, just run your killing toon up to the top and enable the bot, if that dont work edit his bot to 993333 instead of the numbers he is using.
  8. M

Edited For those that cant handle more than 4 i edited his file to make it only spawn 4 then kill them, rinse and repeat. Of course all credit goes to the OP. Also removed the invis component to save pp, mana, whatever you use to invis.
  9. M

SS7

If your a bard put one of the HoT instrument things in your primary then put your best weapon in your offhand, it will counter it since we dont take ds hits from our offhands :P Oh, and if you dont have it already, make a GTT or AT that says, Morell Thule begins to protect himself from his...
  10. M

sploits

If its the one im thinking about a good cleric could solo it as well.
  11. M

Boxxing team. 3 vs The world!

I do bard/zerker/shammy, bard is max aa's, zerker is about 2k aa's and shammy is about 2500 aa's, bard/shaman both have 2.0's, and all have raid weapons etc from HoT. Isnt a single thing i cant kill in game even without my shammy.
  12. M

First off, my bard is full raid geared, my box zerker has his raid weapon, yes, if they disc then they will steal aggro, only way for my zerker to get it is if i hit every single disc he has up, once the last one hits, bam, mobs on him, does it bother me? no. And yes, i will pwn fuck your toon...
  13. M

Lol its funny you say bards cant tank and hold aggro, i dont disc on my alts, dont need to, my bard does enough dps to not even bother, even tanking t4 named with just a cleric merc is very easily doable by any high end bard. I have no problems. So i dont know what kind of bards you hang around...
  14. M

I personally have done Bard/Mage/Shaman and it worked out good, as the bard can tank and twist at the same time. And bard takes just as much time as a sk does to get him to tanking point so. Yes, id choose this combo over sk one
  15. M

Epic 2.0's, Worth it?

Little off subject If you replace a toon and put a bard in be sure to have his epic 2.0 and Symphony of Battle clicky (Rapier of Somber Notes or the one that drops in PoTime).