Recent content by likwidknight

1. L

Zippzipp's Funland - Beta

Have to agree. I realized how addicted i am to it when i found myself playing one account goofing off on a non legit server while using the other to check the status of Zips when he did the last update. :P
  2. L

HoT Compile

i was using this compile on the lootfest server but since a few days ago it is giving me the crash error every time i try and log in. I am using the supposed HoT compile from Akka's. Im not real sure what would cause this to start crashing every time now. Any ideas ?
  3. L

HoT Compile

Anyone have an update on if this will come to fruition ?
  4. L

HoT Compile

Log in to akka's fun server which is a green server on eqemulator and the greeter guy if hailed gives you a popup with the link to the torrent ... i had to log out and hail him a second time to get the HoT one as the first popup was SoD .
  5. L

HoT Compile

also looking for a HoT compile. Not sure on what the version number is but it is the feb 5th 2011 version ... whatever it was then.
  6. L

Help: Merc getting aggro

wondering about this problem also. As a BST im playing with the idea of leaving my BST sitting in a designated area so that my merc and pet will continue to kill mobs for AA exp. problem is there is that instance when a mob agros my merc before it makes an attempt at attacking me, thus keeping...