Recent content by ldc13

1. L

Post your Holyshits and Downshits!

Updated Auras for Enchanter / Cleric I'm sure there are a few ways to do it... but here's how I am doing mine, thought I'd post it since the front page hasn't been updated in a little bit, and I don't think they currently work :) Cleric: downflag0=1 downflag1=1 downshit0=/if...
  2. L

Macro Bot.mac Updates and Bug Fixes by [40oz]

If it was working with rogues, i would 100% wouldn't be on this thread lol. I did see you were looking into it on the direct post about that issue, and mq2melee being the culprit. Thank you for checking it out.
  3. L

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

I updated the .ini to work, but it still causes issues with moveutils post initial engagement. Facing movements and moving to the mob look hilarious. The rogue literally moves about 2 inches to the right, or left depending on the facing movement required at that time. Finally when he's lined...
  4. L

I have not. I did swap my spells around for more quick heals first due to the new expansion and mobs hitting harder. It helped adjusting to the rise in dps while tanking.
  5. L

Rouge issues with mq2bot and mq2melee Good day Pete, First, thank you, and everyone who helped, for putting so much time into the MQ2bot plugin! Question: With zero modifications to the .ini file, so I'm not jacking things up, my rogue cannot do his sneak/hide assassinate disc, which...
  6. L

Rogue not assisting

Bump: Still an issue :( I won't load up another image since it's the same thing that's already been posted. It looks like with mq2bot turned on, and mq2melee turned on it errors. If you're hidden, and sneaking, it will spam that error to the screen. When you /plugin mq2bot unload, it walks...
  7. L

Wizard macro help?

lol the thread was originally Mine. I just made a new account because password issues. So I resurrected my own thread :)
  8. L

Wizard macro help?

I understand everyone uses the mac bot. Thats great and all, I dont need something that will do everything for me like the bot does. Something like this is so simple i can use when i AFK to use the restroom or start a pot of coffee. I dont want it using My AA's my burns, ect like the bot does...
  9. L

How to level from 1-55 fast

Easiest way is the task above that takes you to 51, don't use Lessons on it though. Go to crypt of decay after the mission and have the 51 hit lessons but sit in potranquilty. I use an enchanter for this but I pull everything in the zone, Rune up, DS gets them low, zone in from potranq and aoe...