Recent content by lamobard

1. L

Plugin MQ2Melee bard singing downflags

/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && ${Me.Casting.ID}>1) /stopsong something like that in downshit.
  2. L

MQ2Melee, Downshits and HolyShits

If you add a combat state flag in a downshit it will follow, this is designed for when attack on, holyshits fire..it's kinda the work around for the batshit number of aa and discs a melee has to use.
  3. L

Ranger Autofire

If target >51 /ranged If target <50 /attack on There is more things you can do really but that's the basic for it /attack on is melee /ranged is well bow or throwing.
  4. L

Question Good camps

Btw dots are useless, unless in al'ele disc..it's your highest burn on beastlord. Only a couple rk3, mostly older. Focused clamor 100, shared brutality 100, alliance and al'ele,most people can get fairly easy. I admit being lazy on it but the dps output is super high on a max aa bst. My mac...
  5. L

Question Good camps

| AFMELEE.mac initial version v04.01.08 | 04.01.09 added leashing | 04.26.09 added param based arguments | 05.12.09 added many checks for zone #include spell_routines.inc #include ChatParse.inc #turbo 5 #Event ComeTo "#*#come with me my minions#*#" #Event Hidem "#*#Hide Em#*#" #Event Rest...
  6. L

Question Good camps

/if (${Me.PctMana}<=75 && ${Me.AltAbilityReady[3817]} && !${Me.Song["Paragon of Spirit XXXII"].ID} && !${Me.Song["Focused Paragon of Spirit XXV"].ID}) /multiline ; /delay 10 ; /target ${Me} PC ; /alt activate 3817 ; /keypress esc yes, bst can run around 150k dps sustained. over thousands of...
  7. L

Question Good camps

Warrior is actually more dps than sk with adps. If your bst isn't doing at least 100k dps over 11k sec, you're not doing it right. Try warrior with 2 hander, you will be surprised. And if you gather a horde of mobs just swap to sword and shield, use vainglorious shout on bard. More dps.
  8. L

Kronos WTS Kronos

Quick, Thanks!
  9. L

Items WTS Chase Items

I have two. Skycleaver 13 Krono, 15 if you want me to transfer. $130/150 Golden Sage's Earring. 25 Krono, 27 if you want me to transfer. $250/270 sold Or will take Paypal F&F
  10. L

playing a shaman

Reckless regeneration Reckless rejuvenation Intervention Recourse Roar of the lion Splash Glacial gift Dot 1 Dot2 Dot3 Buff1(short duration/cloud) Buff2(floater buff like sluggish/whatever) Buff3(level 100 reckless)
  11. L

MQ2Bot - Bard need help

play bard or you could play bard and be awesome! downshit0=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Buff[Familiar: Hooded Scrykin].ID} && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /useitem Familiar of the Hooded Scrykin downshit1=/if (!${Me.CombatState.Equal[COMBAT]} && !${Me.Buff[Harmonize].ID} &&...
  12. L

Extruded Black Pearl guide

Tent mission, do NOT loot Sila's Medallion and you can drop the task after you get the Rope/Tent pole, and reget.
  13. L

Berserker - Holyshit/Downshit Thread

I got tired of MQ2melee slowness, so I just put it into a macro.. | AFMELEE.mac initial version v04.01.08 | 04.01.09 added leashing | 04.26.09 added param based arguments | 05.12.09 added many checks for zone #include spell_routines.inc #include ChatParse.inc #turbo 5 #Event ComeTo...
  14. L

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

Lavafisheyes Envirofall Seeinvis2 Random others but the above has saved my ass a few times.