Recent content by kram337

1. K

What are others using?

I misspoke, I know why they keep it off those servers - they agreed to. And I admire the fact that they did so. I guess my point is that it doesn't seem to matter since botting/boxing is still so popular.
  2. K

What are others using?

So, not the type of question to ask here. That's all I needed to know. That said, botting is prolific on TLP's nowadays with or without MQ2. I don't really understand the reason they keep it off of those servers. I guess that would only make it even worse.
  3. K

What are others using?

Nobody knows, or nobody cares, or this isn't the type of question I should ask here?
  4. K

What are others using?

I've been playing on TLP servers pretty regularly. There are always bot groups. Aradune has tons of them despite MQ2 not working on those servers. If it's not inappropriate to ask, anybody know what these people are using? If this isn't a question I'm allowed to ask, please accept my...
  5. K

New boxing server

That was my understanding. Though on reddit I heard the contrary. So who knows. If they allow a single boxed char, that would be awesome and I would really hope MQ2 would work on it.
  6. K

New boxing server

It's be great if a mmobugs dev could chime in just to confirm if we'll work on riz or aradune.
  7. K

MMO bugs on Phingie

Looks like on the mq2 website they still allow mq2, they just white list some of the common boxing plugins. Read it here: MacroQuest - View topic - MQ2 Latest Release -- MQ2-20170621.zip I'm confused. Can you use MQ2 on Agnarr without MMOBugs? Seems pretty straight forward that we cannot use...
  8. K

Random Crash Problems

I've been crashing a ton lately. Mostly while zoning. The Baz zone kills me about 25% of the time, especially after swapping characters. Plenty of other zone lines crash me though. Seems random. I'll start submitting reports if you dont already have plenty of zoneline crash reports. I also...
  9. K

My MMO Bugs!

I believe the /melee override=off will stop it from turning auto attack off when I swap targets. Though it also says that it will auto switch back to targets and kill them after a new target dies. Doesn't seem to give me an option to turn that off. I'll have to see how it plays out.
  10. K

My MMO Bugs!

Yep got everything worked out for the most part. I don't want any automatic movement so I just disabled moveutils and then used /melee skillname=on to turn on skills. The only thing I haven't found yet is stopping it from turning on or off auto attack.
  11. K

My MMO Bugs!

Hey folks, It's been ages since I've played and even longer since using MQ2 actively. I have a couple of configuration questions to help me get a handle on the way things work for me. These are things Iv'e always wondered: o What plugin makes my melee chars chase mobs when they flee...
  12. K

Ragefire Server Opens May 20!

There was a bug that made some people level 50 upon creation. Dont think it's something the players did. Maybe it was from people trying to use heroic characters and so they'd start off at level cap.
  13. K

Kinda doubted it. But figured I'd ask. Still not sure what to box with my shaman... monk or warrior. Will monk's be OP with their fists being better than raid weapons for a while or has that been adjusted? Anybody know?
  14. K

Will marketplace items be available to Ragefire? Or maybe just some of the items and not others? Wondering about xp potions mostly
  15. K

Bot macro - Customization

Anybody have a resolution to this one? I checked the bot.mac code but I'm just too unfamiliar with it to pinpoint where the issue might be. I'm expecting to find an if statement that says "If disc is running and pullskillname is a disc, then wait till the disc fades". (The bummer of this issue...