Recent content by Klesko

1. K

MMOBugs MacroQuest Test Server - Latest Release

Does the test mq version detect if mobs are encounter locked so toons don't attack mobs that are not attackable to them.
  2. K

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

Testing so far mq2pluginman - crashes on enter world or loading in game and doing /reloadui mq2autoclaim - crashes on load Not tested as they were listed above MQ2DoCrack MQ2MMOFastMem MQ2ReachIt
  3. K

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

My main issue in Next is I use innerspace to launch and control my clients windows. However when I launch eq from innerspace next refuses to trigger autologin. I am pretty sure its a plugin loading issue. From what I can tell mq2autologin is not even loading. However the plugin is enabled, and I...
  4. K

Removal of old plugins

I use MQ2AdvBeep some because the basic /beep is annoying and I like to use different sounds for different alerts in my custom macros. Like one for someone is around me vs another for beep on tells. Is there another option out there for using different sounding beeps I am not aware of?
  5. K

EQBCS and multiple instances

That worked perfectly thank you!
  6. K

EQBCS and multiple instances

I am trying to figure a good way to have set characters connect to a specific instance of a eqbcs service every time they login. For example eqbcs01 port 1111 character A character B character C eqbcs02 port 2222 character Z character X character Y Right now when I connect with character A...
  7. K

Question DoCracks - What do you use?

These are the ones I normally use. [DayLight] [EB] [EnviroFall] [NoAccel] [NoBlind] [NoMeleePush] [NoStun] [NoStun2] [OpenInventory] [PreventSpeed] [SeeInvis] [SeeInvis2]
  8. K

Non active everquest blinking or flashing bad

This was my problem. I use the one built into ISBoxer and it helps enough so I dont need the other one.
  9. K

Non active everquest blinking or flashing bad

So recently switched from using redguides mq2 to mmo bugs. I am using ISBoxer to load multiple clients. I am using the same setup but now any client thats running in the background is flashing or blinking really bad. I tried turning off my ISBoxer FPS background limiter but thats just made it...