Recent content by Kingruler

1. Kingruler

Will MQ work on Progression server beta?

AS IN THE SUPER SEKRET SERVER SELECT SCREENZ
  2. Kingruler

pot in the US

I had my hip replaced 2 years ago at age 32, and was on OxyCodone for 3 years while working with the VA to replace it (they didn't want to due to my age). For 3 years, I was zombie in a wheelchair. One day I was pretty much fuck it and smoked some pot. It help my pain as much as the Oxys and...
  3. Kingruler

Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

Neither of which opened in both Chrome or I.E. Could be an issue on my end, but I doubt it.
  4. Kingruler

Return of the Exiled Guild?? Who are them?

Interesting, since SR's website has been down since the day this new guild started...One would think with a guild that is "anything but folding" they'd find a way to keep their site up (considering they updated their recruitment needs on 4/20)
  5. Kingruler

What gm's are still active?

Those are guides, not gms. When your alarm goes off do a /who gm and those would be labeled guide or Senior guide. Proud Stallion and Cold Goblin would be for some kind of event going on.
  6. Kingruler

Scammer

I would believe thats saying its ok, until he does scam someone. But the point, that you missed is, why not just delete his thread now? More an more people are just gonna get jacked about it the more its up
  7. Kingruler

Scammer

The only thing that jacks me about this is the fact he now has 3 threads in the Scammer section. I guess its over an done with, and the mods said what he is doing is ok, so why not just delete all this nonsense? :confused:
  8. Kingruler

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

is clearly a temp fix...but could give him time to get it off the account possibly an get the other one banned/locked~
  9. Kingruler

BEWARE OF MARK REEVES!!!!!

If the information of the chats are being emailed to you, just reset the pw an take the shit back~
  10. Kingruler

finding old comments

Haha, see I wasnt the only one who didn't read that shit. :D
  11. Kingruler

Auto Part Replacements

Yea i contacted the guy from ebay, and it seems he only has the passenger side, not the driver side. I am waiting for a quote from a NJ parts seller, but why does it seem everyone that has called me about this part sounds like they are calling from africa lol. I am still looking, it's not the...
  12. Kingruler

Auto Part Replacements

Does anyone know a good place to find non general auto parts? I am looking for the Turn Signal assembly for a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. It's just the casing, not any actual lighting. Saw an ebay one for $19.00, than did an auto part quote from qualityautoparts.com and they are asking $190 for it...
  13. Kingruler

SoE billing bug?!?

Nah, it was an account I havent played in months. Was gonna put HoT on but wasnt sure if I needed to sub before I did or not, so I went to sub it and thats what it said. Not sure if they give you the 30 days free if you add it to an existing account
  14. Kingruler

SoE billing bug?!?

Put a sub on my old chanter and saw this anyone noticed this, or something. Shows it as free...
  15. Kingruler

is this site legit

no, stop telling lies. you ONLY came clean after this shit was tossed right back in your face. If we would not have said something, your shit would have continued. After all the shit, and you don't want to be associated with him (doubt it) do you really think anyone here wants to be...