Recent content by kazill

1. K

110 zerker class guide

thanks, I just requested full access.
  2. K

110 zerker class guide

i'm looking for a current Zerker guide. I have looked on official forums and sites like freelance, and even tried looking at raiding guilds public forums, with no luck. All the class guides I found were old and out dated. My goal is to learn the class and raid current content. thanks
  3. K

Trials of Smoke

is there a trick to figure out the order to kill them in? the clues seem vague
  4. K

Trials of Smoke

hello, I'm looking for the easiest Trial to complete for progression, or any tricks to make one easier. I'm stuck and can't complete any of them. thanks in advance for any info. I'm currently boxing SK, Mage, Cleric, Enc, Wiz.
  5. K

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

I am a noob, i don't know how to setup auto pulling.... could you explain how to do it? =D thanks
  6. K

safe AFK spots? 85 - 100

hello, does anyone know of any good safe AFK spots to level 85 - 100 ?? i am leveling a 85 enchanter boxing a mage, wizzy, necro, shaman all who are 105 plus a healer merc. thanks!!
  7. K

auto loot?

hey all, noob question.... can u setup mq2 to auto loot? if so how to do it thanks in advance
  8. K

issues with mq2bot and my box crew

So the target assist works until my mage targets the pet to buff or heal in combat, then my dps stops all damage. Is there a way to setup my dps to assist my pet
  9. K

Thanks i will try this out, and yes when my mage casts the rods.... I get other peoples mobs on my extended target list and my group goes crazy. Lol
  10. K

Hello all, some info to start: i'm boxing Mage(tank), bard(puller), shaman(slower), necro(dps), wizzy(dps) ok i am having some problems using MQ2bot. i'm having issues when pulling 2 or more mobs. my bard will mez everything on the extended target list over and over. my dps seems to attack...
  11. K

Would you spend $100 or more on an in-game item?

I would only spend that kind of money on a raid dropped item. I'm actually looking to pay that or more for the best Raid EM :))
  12. K

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Need ur service I pm'ed you ;))