Recent content by jrwalz

1. J

Group Configuration Launcher

Won't save a new profile after had to reinstall everything. I enter the account name, password, server, and I double checked the default location folder to User/Public/Daybreak/installed games/Everquest/ Does this need to point to the logs file? All it saves is the profile name.
  2. J

issue starting up

Similiar question But with the correct path set, it is not saving any of the launch profiles upon saving/exiting menu.
  3. J

Question MQ2 Objects

Wow you like totally understood where I was coming from and then some. I'm going to have to copy paste and process the information that you gave me. It's too much for my newbie brain tonight; I think I give it a rest now.
  4. J

Question MQ2 Objects

5. J

Question MQ2 Objects

I think you nailed the answer with my cumbersome question. Yes, MQ2Netbots sounds like what I was thinking about. Basically a way for one toon to see what the other toons actions were without necessarily doing a special #event in Tell. I got very close to what I wanted using member Spawn...
  6. J

Question MQ2 Objects

Yes, I guess that is what I had to figure out that I had to have the special /doevents in my main, but you verified for me the correct way of doing it. I should also end all my declares with a value such as NULL, and I guess that it doesn't cause problems if that is the correct way of doing it...
  7. J

Question MQ2 Objects

I've been asking and answering my own questions so much that I don't know what to ask, but I want to post something on here potentially constructive, at least for me. 1] Are there issues with the String outer variable. I was using an event to get the feedback for a bard song. When I tried to...
  8. J

Free TriaL expired? No-Longer working

It said that we can obtain level 2 by posting. I am trying to be constructive in regard to what I read and post while trying to access the resources that I need for level 2. The problem is that this is the first time that I have posted in here, and I'm not seeing the posts right away. Are...
  9. J

Free TriaL expired? No-Longer working

Is there an easier way of testing/learning how to use MQ2 macros without using the Everquest client? I am just now trying to learn how to loop a macro, so that I can send a /stick command to an alt after the mobs dead. It takes too long to test something when I have to kill the mob, then test...